4.8 - Damn Lan Yun, I took advantage of you!

The early morning sunlight shines through the window lattice and casts spots of light in the house. Zong Xia opened his eyes with satisfaction from last night and sat up suddenly when he felt his arms were empty.

  The front of the white middle coat spread out, revealing the outline of a strong chest, with faint traces visible. Zong Xia strode out of bed, but did not see the person who caught these traces.

  The room was quiet except for him.

  Oh, and there's Zhou Qi's headless body in the corner.

  There is a piece of paper on the table, with a line of words written on it: "I am very grateful for the kindness of detoxifying. I am so ashamed that I caused the gang leader to fail. I have no shame to see you again. Let's say goodbye."

  In short, I don't want to be responsible.

  Zong Xia's face turned black and he laughed out of anger.

  Want to run away after breaking his boyish skills? This little thief is quite cool!

  Zong Xia put on his clothes and stepped out of the room. There were disciples of the Beggar Clan waiting outside the boat. "Gang leader, the killer you caught committed suicide yesterday."

  "Dead?" Zong Xia frowned slightly, "Didn't you explain anything?"

  "It's because my subordinates didn't guard him well." The disciple lowered his head and said, "He refused to say anything, but my subordinates found the tattoo of the Seven Star Pavilion on his body. Looking at the pattern, we can conclude that he is a killer at the altar master level."

  Yesterday's killer's martial arts skills were at the top level in the world, and he was definitely not someone Wei Ye could deal with. Zong Xia thought that he was alone at this time, and all the anger he had just felt dissipated and turned into worry.

  "Send orders to separate rudders in various places and continue to search for traces of Wei Ye. If he encounters danger, provide full assistance."

  "yes."

  After a pause, Zong Xia continued: "There is a headless corpse upstairs. It is the flower-picking thief Zhou Qi. He sent someone to deliver the corpse to the white-browed god catcher."

  *

  Weiye didn't know how Zongxia would behave when he saw that he was missing, but his bad reputation quickly bottomed out.

  Zhou Qi was put on trial, and overnight, the news that he was framed by Zhou Qi spread throughout the streets. Wei Ye could hear the discussions among the diners while sitting in the inn.

  "If you want to say that the peach blossom guest is not a flower picker, why did he break into Yujian Villa at night?"

  "I have a relative who works at Yujian Villa. I heard that there was a big fuss that night and many people heard it. Wei Ye said he admired the style of the owner of the Villa, Young Master Xiao, so he sneaked in quietly. Unexpectedly, he offended Young Master Xiao. The owner of the village."

  "It's normal for newcomers who are just starting out in the world to not know what the world is up to." Someone seemed experienced and talked eloquently.

  Some people also asked, "How could ordinary people escape from the siege of Yujian Villa and the hands of Master Xiao Xiao?"

  "I have wanted to say this for a long time!" One person exclaimed: "Not only did Weiye escape from the hands of Master Xiao, he also survived the wanted manhunt of Yujian Villa for so long. It is said that countless knights are looking for him. , but I have never even seen his true appearance..."