5.10 - How many good brothers do you have?

Weiye has been called many times, and many fragments will call him by his nickname affectionately, but this is the first time he has been called baby.

  With a ding, Yu Shuo found that the communication had been hung up on him.

  There were dry coughs in the studio, and the hackers who were busy working stopped in unison.

  Did they hear it correctly? What did Yu Shuo say just now?

  Someone asked with a strange look: "Boss, are you engaging in online dating?"

  These days, everyone has noticed that Yu Shuo often looks at the screen, seemingly chatting with someone, and occasionally smiles.

  "Online dating?" Yu Shuo raised his eyebrows slightly. He never thought that he would be related to these two words, "I don't like to engage in such euphemistic and vague things."

  But what is he doing now?

  A bit like a perverted voyeur in front of the screen, Yu Shuo found a definition for himself in his mind, couldn't help but laugh, and moved his eyes to the blue figure in the center of the screen again.

  Gu Qingyuan loosened the flesh on the back of Wei Ye's neck.

  Just as he was about to get farther away from Gu Qingyuan, the closed door in front of him suddenly passed through a series of black shadows, which turned out to be the wronged souls of those little animals.

  After finding Wei Ye, the innocent souls drifted towards him.

  Wei Ye was so frightened that he forgot everything and leaned down on Gu Qingyuan, "Why is the ghost here?"

  He buried his face in his paws, ostrich-like, as if he wouldn't be afraid if he didn't look at it.

  "It's okay." Gu Qingyuan said softly: "They have taken revenge and their resentment has been released. They are here to thank you."

  "Look up?"

  Weiye shook his head, "No need to thank you, it's what I should do, that... let them all go back!"

  Gu Qingyuan said a few words to the innocent souls, and Wei Ye heard a system announcement: [Congratulations to the player for receiving the gratitude of the innocent souls of small animals and receiving the prop [Cat's Capsule]. 】

  "Are they gone?" Wei Ye didn't have time to check the props. After waiting for a moment, he asked nervously.

  The soft head was arched on his chest, making Gu Qingyuan's throat burst into a pleasant and soft smile.

  "They..." The tail sound was slightly prolonged, causing Wei Ye, who didn't know the truth, to bury his head deeper, even his tail clinging to his legs and wrapping around himself.

  Just now he was so bold and bold that he killed four bad guys, but now he was in a safe environment, but he was shrinking into a ball.

  Gu Qingyuan couldn't help lowering his head, sticking out the tiger's teeth, and had the urge to bite the hair ball in his mouth. His throat rolled, and he finally just licked it lightly.

  "Brother Gu?"

  "Already gone." Gu Qingyuan said with a chuckle.

  Wei Ye raised his head carefully.

  With his tongue going down from his neck, Wei Ye was delicately licked by the white cat next to him. While he was questioning, he heard Gu Qingyuan say: "Did you get burned just now? The hair on your body was burnt."