6.10 - Yo, this guy is going to split up

The Candle Dragon spends most of its time wandering among the stars. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be alone with Heisen on planet C.

  On the way back, Wei Ye slowed down and considered whether he should take the opportunity to escape and end this undercover operation.

  Haisen was like his silent tail. Even though he didn't know what he was thinking, he still stepped on his shadow slowly and cooperatively.

  Before he could make up his mind, the contact rang quickly, and Wu Zhan's voice came from the other side, "Where are you?"

  Wei Ye looked around and mentioned the landmark buildings around him. Wu Zhan left a message: "Wait until I find you." He hung up in a hurry.

  After a while, Wu Zhan came over. When they met, he breathed a sigh of relief, "Didn't I ask you to wait for me nearby? You are full of omega pheromones, and it is dangerous to be alone."

  Wei Ye said with a smile: "I won't just sit back and die when I'm in danger."

  Of course Wu Zhan knew what he was capable of, but he couldn't help but overthink it. He still remembered the day when Duarte kidnapped Danger because of his negligence.

  "You don't know the dirty tricks of some bad people." His tone softened slightly.

  Indeed, even on planet C, there are dirty things under the sun, just like the episode just now.

  Wei Ye did not mention this matter, but instead said: "I didn't go out alone, I also had Hai Sen accompanying me."

  "This little brat..." Wu Zhan looked at Haisen and said critically, "I can barely count him as a man."

  His eyes were filled with instinctive repulsion——

  Weiye paid too much attention to Haisen, far more than the time he spent with him.

  Even when given the choice between the two, he chose to leave the Candle Dragon without hesitation.

  The young man frowned and looked back keenly without evading.

  He couldn't detect the pheromones, but he could faintly detect the alpha's vague hostility.

  When their eyes collided, Wu Zhan suddenly suppressed the displeasure between his brows and smiled contemptuously.

  What threat can a little kid who can't differentiate pose to him?

  *

  Back on the Zhulong, Weiye walked into his room, followed by Haisen.

  Wei Ye turned around, wondering, "What's wrong with me?" He habitually picked up a piece of snacks on the table and stuffed it into his free mouth.

  The fingertips were licked smoothly, and the young man cleaned up the debris as usual, raised his eyes and said to him: "I think Wu Zhan is in danger for you."

  "Huh? How do you say this?"

  Haisen said seriously: "The way he looks at you is wrong."

  "You are thinking too much." Wei Ye was reserved, "What reason does he have to be unfavorable to me?"

  He is such a handsome omega, it would be weird not to be attracted to him.

  Haisen thought for a while and couldn't think of a reason to refute, so he sat down at the table and ate snacks in silence.

  Wei Ye entered the bathroom and took out the necklace around his neck amidst the sound of water flowing. News came in just now.

  "Major General Lewis?"