7.5 - You know this leopard will use this trick sooner or later!

Martin flew down from a high altitude and shouted "Wow wow" several times.

  Weiye listened intently and said, "They are coming after them."

  Eugene carried him on his back again and frowned, "This place is so remote, how come someone from the Holy See comes here?"

  Even if you are preaching, you don't need to come to such a sparsely populated small village, right? Moreover, the group of people was not large in number, and judging from the power of the attack from the rear, their strength was by no means low.

  The two of them thought at the same time that the only special thing here was the ruins of the ancient battlefield.

  Sure enough, they soon discovered that the other party's purpose was the same as theirs——

  The keel that Wei Ye wanted was taken away.

  When he got the news from Martin, Weiye was a little unhappy, and he felt bad about missing his goal.

  Eugene buried his mother's bones in a hidden place with beautiful scenery in the mountains. Seeing his silent sigh, he solemnly promised that he would be responsible and help him find a better one.

  Missing the keel was purely accidental, and Wei Ye didn't blame him for delaying his own affairs.

  After escaping deep into the jungle, Martin hovered nearby. Its target was inconspicuous, making it easier to gather information from the surroundings.

  After talking about the dragon bone, it landed on Weiye's shoulder and spoke to his ear again.

  The chatter sounded like an encrypted call, and Eugene couldn't understand it at all. Seeing that Weiye's expression was slightly solemn, he asked, "What did it say?"

  "Martin said that among those people in white clothes, there was one who was particularly powerful." Wei Ye relayed: "It was obviously far away and was found. If it hadn't been flying high, I would have been almost caught by that person just now."

  Eugene was well-informed and had a certain understanding of the power structure of the Holy See. He gave Wei Ye a brief explanation while driving him away.

  In the Holy See, the most common position is priest, which is divided into junior, intermediate and senior positions and is distributed in churches of different levels.

  In order of position, there are vicars, bishops, and cardinals. The supreme leader is the Pope of Light. His strength is unfathomable and he has been stationed at the Temple of Light for nearly a hundred years.

  In addition, there is a character who is inferior to one person and superior to ten thousand people - the Holy Son of Light.

  The Holy Son is the purest body of light. He was raised in the temple since childhood and received the baptism of light doctrine. It is said that after reaching sufficient strength, he can even perform divine magic and receive oracles.

  This generation of Holy Son of Light is extremely talented in light magic. Under the age of twenty-six, he has already broken through the level of great magician.

  Eugene said: "Among those people, there is probably at least one high-level priest."

  Wei Ye now has the strength of a high-level magician. If he were just a high-level priest, even three of them would not be his opponent.

  However, the light element is inherently restrained by the dark element, so it is best to avoid head-on conflicts.

  However, they ran away very fast, and the other party was still tracking them, like a tail that couldn't be shaken off.