6.23 - Even if I have several, I'm not allowed to go back! (End)

Wei Ye pursed his lips and smiled, and Louis could see the cunning meaning in this smile, which was very cute.

  Unfortunately, the emotion in this smile was not for him.

  Wu Zhan was punched in the chest by Louis just now, and the injury was indeed a bit serious. After protesting against Wei Ye's joke, Wu Zhan couldn't help but cough twice.

  Weiye turned to look at him, with a slightly worried look on his face, "Do you want some medicine?"

  Wu Zhan's dull chest no longer hurt due to his concern, but he glanced at Louis across from him, and thinking of the other person's considerate performance just now, he felt a sense of crisis, so he deliberately covered his chest and hissed, "I need it, I feel like my ribs are broken. "

  "You have broken ribs and you are still so energetic?" Wei Ye said in disgust, but still squatted down in front of him, "This medicine is very useful, let me rub some on you."

  Wu Zhan held his hand and said, "No, I brought the medicine myself."

  Before coming here to trouble Louis, he prepared a lot of good medicine from Dr. Fan, which came in handy at this time.

  Pulling off the clothes on his chest, Wu Zhan's chest was covered in bruises. Louis, who had just rushed over, was in a state of rage. It was a punch that killed him. If it weren't for his S-level physique, ordinary people would probably have died.

  Weiye wiped the ointment and gently applied it on his chest.

  Wu Zhan pointed at the insignificant injuries on his face and sighed: "It hurts here too. You just beat me without mercy at all."

  Slender fingers landed on his cheek.

  The soothing coolness covered the burning pain, and Wu Zhan lowered his voice in his ear: "My medicine is better than his, you can rub it inside later... hiss!"

  Wei Ye pressed hard on his bruised face and rolled his eyes at him, "Take care of yourself!"

  001 snorted and commented: "I've become thicker-skinned."

  Who knows how your fragments evolve so quickly. Wei Zhi nodded in agreement. He was obviously a very innocent alpha, but he would blush when he was close to him. Is this such a big shock?

  Weiye concentrated on applying medicine to Wu Zhan, unaware that Louis behind him moved slowly and leaned against the wall. Seeing the scene of the two people whispering intimately, his body suddenly shook, and the cuff against his lips was stained with blood.

  In fact, before Louis came here, the mecha crashed seriously, and after some tossing, the chest and abdomen under his clothes were several times worse than Wu Zhan.

  At this time, every time he took a heavy breath, his nose was filled with the smell of blood.

  His eyelashes were half-closed covering his blue eyes, and he pressed the back of his head against the wall with a wry smile.

  Wu Zhan was right, he personally sent Weiye to the other party, and now he can only say that he is to blame.

  "Okay." Wei Ye stood up after applying the medicine. After being reminded by 001, he was about to look back at Louis when his ears keenly caught an unusual sound.

  The two alphas also noticed something. At the same time, they looked up and saw the sound coming from the distance getting closer and louder.

  The three of them stood ready, and immediately moved closer back to back. In a moment, they heard a sound approaching, and the thick wall made of vines in front condensed into a sheet of frost and exploded with a bang.