5.21 - A handsome man is great, but two identical faces would kill him

"It was me, I dressed him. I thought they were his clothes."

  Wei Ye awkwardly explained for Gu Qinghuai, but when Gu Qinghuai heard it, his eyes dimmed.

  Last night, Wei Ye carried the food and knocked on the door of his room next door. It turned out that he was not looking for him, but... he had remembered the wrong room.

  Gu Qinghuai lowered his eyes, his eyelashes casting a shadow in his eye sockets. Wei Ye felt his waist being tightened slightly by him.

  It was early in the morning, with his back pressed against the arms of the man behind him. After realizing it, Wei Ye felt that he seemed to be punched by something. He opened his eyes wide, and when he realized it, his cheeks turned red, green and tempting.

  What's even worse is that the handsome face of the man in front of him suddenly enlarges. Gu Qingyuan comes closer and kisses the corner of his lips.

  Gu Qingyuan's eyebrows were slightly curved and he said: "Good morning kiss."

  Wei Ye's waist tightened again, and he was dragged back, away from Gu Qingyuan who suddenly took action.

  Gu Qingyuan smiled slightly and looked at his brother with gloomy eyes. There was a gentle smile on his lips, as if there was no provocation. However, for Gu Qinghuai, every move he made was full of provocation.

  During the weird stalemate, Wei Ye, who was sandwiched by the man's breath, became increasingly hot, and the heat almost steamed him up.

  It's great to face a handsome man, but two identical faces would kill you.

  No, no, if you keep playing like this, people will die.

  Wei Ye felt that he had encountered an unprecedented crisis since the mission, so it was best to take action. He stiffly tried to get up, and said stumblingly: "Brother Gu, good morning everyone, I, I have to get up."

  However, the focus of competition could not leave him. The two brothers held him down at the same time as if they were competing.

  "Good morning kiss." Gu Qinghuai said in a low voice, "Why don't you give me one?"

  Tension refers not only to the atmosphere, but also to the man's physical state of being ready for action. Wei Ye was so embarrassed that his eyelids turned red, his eyelashes curled up and trembled. Finally, he was heartbroken and said, "Gu Qingyuan, give your brother a kiss, he wants a good morning kiss."

  Gu Qinghuai: "..."

  Gu Qingyuan: "...Pfft."

  Gu Qingyuan chuckled twice, raised his hand and rubbed the broken hair on his forehead, "It will really ruin the atmosphere."

  Wei Ye couldn't move and could only bury his head in the pillow, his voice muffled and aggrieved, "What on earth are you doing? Don't hold me down like this."

  Gu Qingyuan said softly: "You actually know it in your heart, don't hide, okay?"

  "Yes, of course I can guess it." Weiye pointed out as if giving up, "I know I'm not a smart person, but my emotional intelligence is not low."

  He muttered, "You can't pass Love Game even if you have low emotional intelligence, but -"

  "We met in the game, what if your feelings are all illusions?"

  Gu Qinghuai frowned, "What did you say?"

  "I have set such a high charm value in the game that it can affect even the boss. What if you..." His voice was dull, as if he was also struggling with sadness.