5.5 - Is this some nasty little game played by the twins? !

"We have arrived at the terminal, Taiping Crematorium. Passengers getting off the bus, please pay attention to safety."

  Ten minutes later, Route 404 arrived at the final stop. After getting off the bus, everyone looked back at the bus behind them. The driver drove the bus into the bus dispatch area to rest. No one seemed abnormal about the person or the bus.

  "It looks so different during the day and that night." Someone muttered.

  "Last time we got off the bus and didn't come to this dungeon, the plot must not have started yet."

  "A crematorium is called Taiping. It's so dry and humorous."

  The door of the crematorium in front of me was open, and the five characters "Taiping Crematorium" were hung on the door. One of the flat characters had paint peeling off, which looked a bit ridiculous.

  The sky is clear and the sun is scorching hot, but as soon as you enter, you can feel the unique coldness of the crematorium.

  A staff member came out, saw them and said, "You are the new recruits here to apply, follow me."

  Everyone looked at each other, chose to follow the plot, and followed the staff into the manager's office.

  The application process is very simple. The manager just asks a few questions and announces that they have passed the recruitment.

  The NPCs are very smart and assigned positions to each person according to their strengths and characteristics. Wei Ye became an encoffiner, Han Feifei was a funeral attendant, Wu Luan was a cremator, and Gu Qinghuai and the other two stronger-looking men were security guard.

  The manager's surname was Huang. He looked very smooth and said with a smile: "The pay in our crematorium is good. You will know if you continue to work. All the leaders, including me, are very easy to get in touch with. The internship period is three days, and you must do your job well within three days." Everyone can officially take up their posts and become colleagues."

  "The internship period is only three days?" Wu Luan was surprised. The normal internship period for finding a job is at least three months.

  "In our industry, whether you can continue to work depends on talent and fate." Manager Huang said with a smile: "You can tell whether you are suitable in three days."

  When it comes to fate and talent, it actually depends on courage.

  Everyone got their work badges and work clothes, and then they were taken to their respective jobs.

  After a whole morning, it was just ordinary study and work, nothing special happened.

  Under the leadership of his senior colleagues, Wei Ye put makeup on several corpses, and was even praised for his superb skills.

  The brief period of peace only lasted until the afternoon, when the crematorium received thirteen new corpses at once.

  Manager Huang sighed sympathetically, "These people all died in car accidents. Look, they were all smashed into alien shapes. It's really miserable."

  He turned over the white cloth on the corpse's face and clicked his tongue.

  Gu Qinghuai said keenly: "Thirteen people were in a car accident at the same time... It was a bus, right?"

  "Yes, that bus still goes to our place." Manager Huang pointed in the direction of the gate, "There is a bus stop at the door, No. 404. It's really unlucky."