5.22 - Hopefully I'm his type

In this era, holographic games are developed, and everyone can experience the thrill of decisive killing in the game. Therefore, for the sake of social stability, the management of weapons in real society is extremely strict.

  Even so, there were guns circulating in the underground black market. The hunter lying on the ground pulled out his gun and pointed at Wei Ye with his last remaining strength.

  There was a loud bang in the ears, and everything seemed to be in slow motion. The bullet cut through the air, penetrated the laptop, and hit Yu Shuo's chest as he hurriedly blocked it.

  The impact caused his body to fall backwards, his black-rimmed glasses were thrown to the ground, and fragments of his notebook exploded on the ground.

  Gu Qinghuai, who was a step behind, rushed over quickly, kicked the gun out of the hunter's hand, and controlled him with Gu Qingyuan.

  The hunter smiled hoarsely, with blood flowing from his forehead. He stared at Wei Ye with his blood-red eyes, "It's not unfair to drag someone to death...ah!"

  Gu Qinghuai punched the hunter hard and looked at Wei Ye worriedly.

  Yu Shuo's chest and skirt were stained with blood, and he couldn't help coughing. Wei Ye looked at him with trembling eyes, and his voice was almost hoarse in his throat, "You——"

  After a pause, he didn't say any nonsense like "Are you okay?" He suddenly picked up the dagger on the ground and walked up to the hunter with an indifferent look.

  Raising his arm, the tip of the knife pierced the man's heart cleanly.

  In the blink of an eye, people died.

  The three people present were shocked on the spot.

  They have all killed people in the game, but after all, it was just a virtual experience, and there was no blood in reality.

  But the young man who looked frail now had a look as cold as ice and snow, and blood splashed on his fair and delicate side face, which was bright and dazzling.

  It's to avenge him. Yu Shuo's eyes seemed to be lit by starlight, his Adam's apple rolled and he swallowed. He covered his chest and murmured: "Killing people for me... so tempting."

  It only took Weiye less than two seconds to harvest the hunter's life. He let go of the dagger and turned around quickly, "Brother Gu, call someone to rescue you." As he spoke, he knelt down beside Yu Shuo and took out his personal equipment. Good hemostatic gel.

  Gu Qingyuan called someone and his eyes fell on Wei Ye. From his angle, he could only see Wei Ye's tense side face, as if his reaction was closed after a mental shock. He called out worriedly: "Xiaoye... "

  Over there, Yu Shuo came back to his senses, coughed twice, and held Wei Ye's hand, "It's too late."

  He said with a weak expression: "Can you... kiss me?"

  Without saying anything, Wei Ye lowered his head and kissed Yu Shuo under the eyes of two complicated eyes behind him.

  The touch was soft and sweet, and Yu Shuo indulged in it as soon as he touched it. He was like a fish that had been thirsty for a long time, with a rolling Adam's apple, turning against the guest, intertwined with Wei Ye atmosphere.

  He even couldn't help but raise the hand covering his chest and hold the back of Wei Ye's head so that he could work harder. His tongue danced vigorously, as if he was trying to swallow the person.