3.16 - It was you who took advantage of the situation

Seeing Wei Ye looking so embarrassed that he was about to suffocate, Yan Weiyue smiled considerately and said, "I'll go out first."

  "But you..." Wei Ye unconsciously looked at his waist and abdomen again, and saw that he closed his eyes slightly for a while, and then regained his composure when he opened them again.

  Yan Weiyue got out of the car with a long stride. Wei Ye looked at his well-dressed back and couldn't help but say "Wow", "Spiritual powers can still be used in this way. Then he has mastered the switch of his body and can stand up whenever he wants and fall down whenever he wants."

  He thought about it for a moment and said, "Teacher Yan is really good at playing."

  001:【......】

  Before encountering danger, 001 was calm and calm, just like an ordinary system. He never expected that one day he would have to face such a scene and listen to his lover's post-mortem remarks.

  I didn't hear 001's voice just now, but the emotional fluctuations in the system were faintly heard, and Wei Ye seemed to be able to feel his reaction of gritting his teeth. He asked: "Why don't you speak?"

  001's mechanical voice rises and falls, popping out word by word: [I am calm. 】

  If it were the image of the ball of light in space, it would probably be flying around and baring its teeth and claws. When Wei Ye imagined it, he actually found it a bit cute.

  Weiye said something nice, "Brother System, don't be unhappy."

  The long-lost call made the system fluctuate for a moment, "...Then the host calls me again."

  Weiye smiled, his voice full of sweetness, "Brother System."

  001 was fascinated by four simple words.

  There is a one-way film on the glass so the car cannot be seen from the outside. Weiye put his legs against the locked car door, took off his pants and quickly packed them away.

  When I got off the car, I realized that the sun was setting and it was already evening. The convoy was taking a rest. Some people were making fire to cook, and some were pitching tents on flat areas.

  Another water power user in the team is called Xu Huang. He is a tall and generous man. He carried a bucket and shouted, "We are going to camp here to rest tonight. If you want to wash up, you can come to my place to get water." ."

  After running around continuously and having to clean up the zombies along the way, everyone felt disheartened. Many people immediately responded and lined up in front of him.

  Wei Ye suddenly felt sticky on his body. He looked around and saw that there was a forest next to where they camped. Yan Weiyue was walking out of there and waved to him.

  The afterglow of just now still lingered in his memory, and Wei Ye was a little unable to move his legs. Yan Weiyue, on the other hand, waited for him without changing his expression, as if nothing had happened.

  After hesitating for a few seconds, he still followed. Yan Weiyue led him deep into the forest. There was a partition in front of him with a tarpaulin, about two square meters.

  "It's just a simple bathroom. The conditions for going out are difficult, so that's all."

  Weiye was slightly startled, "You should wash it first."

  "I think you need it more than me now." Yan Weiyue smiled.

  Wei Ye: "..." blushed.

  "Go in." Yan Weiyue said warmly, "I'll guard you outside."