6.5 - Anyone on board the Zhulong is my people

The cheers from the crowd gradually faded, and some people excitedly ran behind Wu Zhan to celebrate him, and many more people surrounded Wei Ye.

  Some people admired it, some people cared about it, and everyone talked about it.

  How could such a powerful omega be able to fight on a par with Wu Zhan?

  The wonderful fight just now was so beautiful and sassy that everyone's hearts were swaying when they saw it.

  Hill pushed aside the crowd and helped Wei Ye up. He asked worriedly: "Are you injured?"

  "It's nothing." Wei Ye stood up, some parts of his body were bruised, but the other party didn't get any advantage.

  There was a comfortable smile on his lips, and he seemed to be feeling invigorated by the battle just now. The softness and strength blended in him, intertwining into an intoxicating and unique temperament.

  Sweat wetted the omega's clothes, outlining his flexible waistline. He raised his hand to fan his face, opened his red lips slightly, and breathed out hot air.

  Wu Zhan's five senses are so keen that he can even hear the frequent swallowing sounds of people around him.

  "It's so hot, get out of here." Wu Zhan came to his senses, shook off the men surrounding him, and strode back to Wei Ye.

  "Are you both physically and mentally strong?"

  As soon as Wei Ye nodded, the other party laughed happily, "Finally I met someone who can fight."

  "You have exhausted your energy just now, so let's count it as a tie." Wu Zhan raised his hand to brush through his sweaty red hair, revealing his smooth forehead, "Next time, how about a mecha competition?"

  Weiye's eyes lit up when he heard this. He had never come into contact with a mecha before and had been coveting it for a long time.

  Everyone: "..."

  One game isn't enough? Your opponent is an omega. Wouldn't it be a waste of resources if you only think about fighting?

  Under the unspeakable gazes of everyone, Omega accepted the invitation to fight without saying a word.

  It's just that he doesn't know how to operate a mecha yet, so he needs to learn for a while first, so Wu Zhan asked Yu Cheng to teach him.

  Wei Ye finally no longer has to cook, and happily devotes himself to the great cause of learning mechas.

  Let's put down the mission objectives first. Men should drive mechas!

  Hill is a mechanic. Before the actual operation, he will briefly explain the construction principles of the mecha to Weiye.

  Although Wei Ye has never been to school, he has a high level of understanding. He occasionally draws inferences from one example, which makes Hill feel very comfortable teaching him.

  Technical talents are careless, and Wei Ye quickly became familiar with him. During the chat, Hill was surprised when he mentioned that he was also from a garbage star, "No wonder you are so powerful. It must be much harder for you, an omega, to come out of a place like that than for me. I also have Boss Wu leading me..."

  Weiye lowered his eyebrows and whispered, "It's all over."

  Hill's eyes showed pity.

  "I was born in e-3219, and it was Buck'er who turned it into a garbage star." Wei Ye: "Speaking of which, I also want to thank Boss Wu. Buck'er died in his hands three months ago."