2.5 - My sister-in-law's hands are so beautiful. Can I feel your bones for you?

Late at night, the hall was brightly lit and turned into a temporary interrogation place.

  Xiujuan knelt on the ground and trembled, almost scared out of her wits, "Madam wants to do something wrong to me, please make the decision for me..."

  Xie Junya's eyes just fell on her, making her tremble in fear.

  Housekeeper Hu secretly scolded her for not being helpful, and hurriedly added fuel to the fire, saying that there were witnesses and physical evidence.

  Witness, Aunt Li's maid Cui'er: "I have seen Madam pestering Xiujuan and forcing her to give her some embarrassing things."

  Physical evidence, bits and pieces stolen from Weiye.

  Presented in front of the hall, Xiujuan sobbed: "If I didn't accept it, he would make things difficult for me. I was really scared, disgusted, and afraid of being discovered..."

  Wei Ye looked at the underwear he "forcibly gave" to the little maid and felt that he really looked like a pervert.

  Based on his twisted situation and experience, it seems to be very suitable for the environment that promotes abnormality.

  The servants who were qualified to serve in the hall all gave him strange looks.

  Changqing suppressed her blush and said, "You are talking nonsense! I have been following Madam, and he has never done these things!"

  Cui'er had a sharp tongue, "Of course he has to do these things behind someone's back. Are you going to follow him all the time?"

  Changqing was clumsy and tongue-tied, and her face turned even redder with anxiety. He was given laxatives and squatted in the toilet, but when he heard something happened in Weiye's room, he immediately ran to find Xie Junya.

  Weiye looked at his appearance and said, "Changqing, go ahead and make yourself at home."

  Changqing held her stomach and shook her head, expressing that she wanted to stay with her master.

  Xie Junya ignored everyone's reactions. He was looking at the physical evidence with very focused eyes.

  Butler Hu was overjoyed. He had discussed with Aunt Li that Xie Junya laughed in the mourning hall because he must hate Xie Wenxiu, so he would also hate this so-called sister-in-law.

  However, the next second, he heard Xie Junya sneer.

  Xie Junya actually looked at Wei Ye and smiled, "Sister-in-law, what do you think of these things?"

  "If I really force Xiujuan to take away her personal belongings as they said..." Wei Ye shook his head slowly, "Then I will definitely not give away the things that others give me."

  "I think so." Xie Junya took out the cufflinks and handed them to Wei Ye with his own hands, "Sister-in-law, please keep it safe this time and don't let it be stolen by bad guys again."

  Everyone was dumbfounded.

  There are also things in there that the brother-in-law gave to the sister-in-law?

  Wei Ye put the things away and Xie Junya smiled with satisfaction. He looked at the housekeeper and others with his deep black eyes, and said solemnly: "It's so courageous for an evil slave to bully his master."

  Butler Hu's clothes were soaked in cold sweat, "Second Master, even if there are your things inside, it doesn't mean..."

  "You probably misunderstood something." Xie Junya interrupted him casually, "I'm not a fool. I can't even see through such a frame-up that is full of loopholes."