5.11 - Chat online now

"Ah? Entering the game at this time?" As soon as these words came out, Han Bo was stunned. "If something goes wrong inside, you will not be able to get out at all. What do you think, boss?"

  "What do you think?" Yu Shuo seemed to have thought of something, and smiled, "I'm going to meet my online date."

  Han Bo: "???" Who said that he doesn't engage in online dating?

  When Lan Xing received the news, he initially disagreed. After all, if one more person enters the game, there is one more risk of something happening to him.

  What's more, they also want to ask Yu Shuo to help track down the hacker organization that attacked "Sex and the City".

  After entering the game, no matter how many methods you use, you can only be trapped in the virtual world. Since Yu Shuo wants to enter, of course he will not leave any risk to the game.

  "I have traced their real IP clues." Long fingers tapped on the keyboard like a dance.

  In the astonished eyes of everyone, countless data jumped rapidly on the light screen.

  "The specific clues have been sent to you." Yu Shuo leaned on the back of his chair and said, "Han Bo will assist you in continuing the investigation."

  "——The key is delivered directly to you. If Gu Qingyuan is not here, you won't be able to play with this thing, right?"

  Compared to Yu Shuo's superhuman strength, his mocking words were nothing.

  Yu Shuo lives in the studio all year round and doesn't like to deal with people. Anyone who has been in contact with him or has asked for help from him knows that the most difficult thing about dealing with this person is his unpredictable temperament.

  If the case for help doesn't interest him, no matter how much money you offer, it won't move him at all.

  But this time, unexpectedly, before they could ask for help, the other party had already helped solve the key points of the matter.

  The top management of Lanxing nodded immediately, "No problem! By the way, about the remuneration..."

  "You can just discuss it with Han Bo." Yu Shuo stood up without concern.

  Yu Shuo quickly entered the game. After entering, he first refreshed the primary copy and refreshed the character attributes.

  Yu Shuo is a technical player, not as skilled as Gu Qinghuai, but he is also a master above ordinary people in various holographic games.

  After quickly clearing three primary dungeons, he was qualified to enter the intermediate dungeon and stood at the door of Weiye's dungeon.

  Before going in, he opened the message interface and took a look. "Customer Service No. 1" still hadn't received any message.

  "You are heartless." Yu Shuo muttered, closed the interface, and stepped into the dark museum in front of him.

  The theme of this dungeon is "Ghost Marriage", and its difficulty and horror are the highest among the intermediate dungeons.

  The background of the copy is a cursed ancient painting, which contains a strange wedding scene. If the person standing in front of the painting is taken by the groom in the ghost painting, the painting will take away his soul, and the victim will become weaker day by day. Go down until death and form a shadowy marriage with the ghost bridegroom.

  In the plot setting, a player will be selected to seduce the soul, and teammates need to rescue him before the underworld marriage is finalized.

  Yu Shuo knew without thinking that Wei Ye must be the one who was arrested.