7.4 - Orcs and necromancers sound like a good match

Weiye suppressed his excitement.

  Big cats, who wouldn't want to pet a big cat?

  He looked at Eugene, and under the encouraging gaze of the other party, he hesitantly stretched out his hand.

  Fluffy, soft, hey hey hey.

  With gentle pressure, the tips of his ears bent, and a low hum suddenly escaped from Eugene's throat.

  Weiye froze, then retracted his hand, "Did it hurt you?"

  "It doesn't hurt." Eugene chuckled.

  The force was gentle and careful. Not only was it not painful, it was almost comfortable.

  Then he asked: "Do you still want to touch it? Let me comb your hair?"

  I didn't say anything about exchanging. Wei Ye became distant again and refused coldly: "No need."

  Eugene said regretfully: "Okay."

  Anyway, there is still a long time to travel together.

  Finding the bones of a dragon is indeed a huge project. After all, dragons are powerful creatures with long lifespans.

  According to the historical records of Guangming Continent, the time when the most dragons died was three thousand years ago. Many dragons who participated in the war died in that divine war.

  However, too much time has passed, and those records are as legendary as stories. To find the real old site, we need to do some research.

  After finding nothing in two consecutive times, Wei Ye, led by Eugene, entered the Gama Kingdom and went straight to an old war site.

  "A red dragon once died here." Eugene led him up the valley.

  In the distance was the ancient battlefield, and the terrain underfoot was rugged, but Wei Ye found that Eugene knew the place very well, and it was as if he was familiar with the road along the way.

  "You came before?"

  Eugene looked far away, tapped his fingers in the air, and said concisely: "I was born here."

  At the foot of the mountain, a small village can be vaguely seen.

  Gama Country is the most powerful country on this continent, but there are still poor and remote places, and the lives of the people here may not be easy.

  After returning to his hometown, Eugene became unusually quiet, and Weiye didn't ask him if he wanted to go back and take a look. When he was about to pass the village, his steps gradually slowed down and finally stopped.

  Weiye looked at him, and Eugene said in a low voice: "I have something to ask you for help."

  The remains of Eugene's mother are buried here.

  His identity as a half-orc was not accepted by humans, and even his mother was ostracized. He was still young when his mother died. All he knew was that the village chief rolled the body into a straw mat and buried it somewhere casually.

  Later, the village chief died, and no one knew where he was buried.

  "It's very simple." Wei Ye nodded.

  Eugene helped him a lot. Although he paid for it, he was extremely diligent in reviewing information and comparing maps during this period. In comparison, this matter was just a piece of cake for the necromancer.