7.13 - Old gangster!

Wei Ye said softly, "Ah," "You don't need to apologize."

  "You haven't hurt me so far, and you have saved my life." He smiled softly and said, "I remember it all."

  The necromancer rarely smiled, and this pursed lips was like ice and snow melting, making people's hearts melt, but Elvis couldn't help but feel sad.

  In fact, this favor had already been repaid when he helped him out of trouble, but he always kept it in his heart.

  Even if he has been hurt by others, as long as someone gives him a little warmth, he will still return the favor sincerely.

  Elvis gently stroked his smooth and watery hair and whispered: "You don't have to remember anymore, that's what I should do. I...I will be better to you in the future."

  Well, it's plain and simple, without any pretense, and it actually sounds sweeter.

  Weiye tilted his head, expressing confusion, "How do you want to be nice to me?"

  Elvis was momentarily stunned by the question. He wanted to rehabilitate the dark magician, but so far he has not done anything and it just sounded like he was talking big words.

  The Holy Son, who had been cultivating the Qing Dynasty for many years, asked in a strange and almost clumsy manner: "What do you want? I'll give it to you."

  Wei Ye showed no false politeness at all. His eyes lit up and he immediately made a request: "I want the dragon bone!"

  Last time I was one step away from getting it, but Elvis cut it off.

  Elvis just wanted to respond to his request at this time, but was stumped by this request. He said angrily: "I'm sorry, the dragon bone was in my previous space ring, but that space ring..." was taken away by the dark elf. .

  Unexpectedly, the next second, the familiar space ring was thrust into his hand by Wei Ye, and he said, "I got it back for you."

  An understatement, never mentioning his contribution to this.

  Elvis's eyes flashed, and his fingers curled up to hold the ring in his palm. Thousands of words were stuck in my throat for a while, and finally they only turned into one sentence: "The dragon bone is given to you, you can do whatever you want."

  The Necromancer was not greedy. He only wanted the bone dragon that he longed for. He couldn't wait to contract it and set off happily. It wasn't until he saw the figure on the ground that he remembered that he still had friends trapped here.

  Elvis frowned and said: "I can feel that the power here is very strong. Is it related to the Dark God?"

  Weiye didn't say much. Although the two could live in harmony now, after all, the God of Darkness was still the enemy of the Son's faith. He only said: "There should be artifact fragments here."

  Elvis had read a lot of history books and immediately thought of the key point. He said: "It must be the Bow of Destruction!"

  According to rumors, the Bow of Destruction has the ability to confuse people's minds, and the arrows made of magical power can create illusions. However, within the range of its attack, people will unknowingly lose their souls in their dreams.

  Weiye nodded and praised him: "You know a lot." As a member of the dark camp, it was Azman who told him.

  Elvis said "huh" slightly.

  While speaking, Weiye had already quickly checked Eugene who was unconscious on the ground. He did not fall into the illusion, or in other words, he had broken out of the illusion on his own.