4.19 - I feel so uncomfortable that I am about to die

The sound of wind passed by my ears, and Weiye stepped on the breeze happily, flying alone in the night sky.

  If someone looked up and saw it, this scene would probably look like a luxurious waste of energy.

  After the turbulent internal energy in his body subsided slightly, Wei Ye fell to the roof of a courtyard, which was where Yujian Villa was staying.

  A window in the main room was open, and a figure in white stood quietly behind it.

  Wei Ye didn't hide his aura, so Xiao Shubai found him easily. He jumped out of the window and landed next to Wei Ye, "Why are you here so late?"

  "I heard that you led people to clear out the Qixing Pavilion branch. I stopped by to see if you were back." Wei Ye smiled, "What was the result?"

  He didn't mention his worries and only said a few words, but Xiao Shubai's eyes softened involuntarily.

  "There is no need to be afraid of the killers from the branch. We found clues to the Seven Star Pavilion among them." Xiao Shubai briefly talked about today's successful results, and then said softly: "My father's poison has been cured. Thank you."

  "It was Lan Yun who took action. Why do you want to thank me?"

  "I know that Yujian Villa will treat him as a guest." Xiao Shubai: "But I also know that he must take action after you speak."

  Wei Ye nodded with a smile and accepted the thank you graciously.

  He was in high spirits, and Xiao Shubai didn't mention that it was getting late. They sat down side by side on the roof and talked quietly in the night.

  The moonlight is like water, and the breeze is gentle.

  Xiao Shubai suddenly said: "Wait a minute."

  Wei Ye was inexplicable when he saw him getting up and going into the kitchen. When he returned to the eaves, he was carrying two bottles of wine in his hands.

  Hey, talking and drinking under the moonlight is so chic and romantic.

  The clear wine flows out from the pot and falls into the throat. The man's figure is as tall as jade and his Adam's apple rolls, looking just right sexy.

  Xiao Shubai has a cold appearance that makes people afraid to approach him, but after getting along with him for a long time, you will find that he has a transparent and delicate side under his strength. A gentleman is not rigid and does not know how to adapt.

  Especially today, he was very different from before and seemed to be in a good mood.

  It was quiet everywhere, only the chirping of insects was heard, and the breeze blew the intimate voices. The two recalled the hardships and dangers of the escape, and talked about the rampant Qixing Pavilion. Xiao Shubai whispered: "The people in the martial arts will unite to attack Qixing Pavilion. , don't go then."

  Weiye laughed and waved his hand boldly, "Don't worry, I am no longer the same person I used to be!"

  The wine splashed out of the spout of the pot, and the back of the hand was splashed with coolness. He said "Hey" and hurriedly lowered his head to lick it.

  Weiye didn't drink well and was already in a drunken state.

  The wind lifted his hair, and the soft touch touched Xiao Shubai's face.

  Xiao Shubai glanced sideways along the hair and saw a touch of red at the end of the young man's eyes, as if the petals had been crushed.

  The close distance allowed him to reach out and touch the people around him.