6.3 - Damn, why is he an omega?

In the underground bar, the lights are bright and the people are dancing, and the environment is noisy.

  This is the gray area near the Edge Star, where all forces are intertwined and mixed.

  It was the first time for Louis to set foot in such a place. He sat in the corner and looked around calmly.

  When the waiter was selling wine, he ordered a bottle according to other people's choices. The waiter saw that he was just sitting and not in the mood for sex. He didn't even look at the hot striptease on the stage and smiled at him. He said: "We will have a new performer here later. If you are interested, you can support them."

  Lewis casually said "hmm" and looked towards the stage.

  Many people gathered around the stage, throwing money on the stage, and they were as excited as in a dream.

  After a few minutes, the strip ends and the stage goes dark. The actors who came off the stage were hugged anxiously by the customers, and each of them walked to the side to make fun of them. Some even started to touch them in public.

  The turbid smell filled the air. When he raised the wine glass, the smell of low-quality alcohol rushed into his nose, and Lewis frowned slightly.

  At this moment, the originally impatient music accompaniment was changed to a bright and charming tune. This change was extremely eye-catching.

  Just when the music slightly attracted everyone's attention, there was a thud sound effect and the dark stage was lit up with lights. It was as if a person suddenly appeared in the bright light. The familiar figure made Louis put down his wine glass.

  The thin young man sat on a high stool, his white fingers holding the direct light, gently holding the dark microphone.

  Someone sneered: "What's the point of just singing? Everyone wants to see something exciting——"

  Before he finished speaking, the singing voice flowed out from low to high with the music, and the speaker couldn't help but fell silent.

  The lazy voice penetrated the air, and everyone who was flirting with the dancers, getting into drunken fights, making secret deals... all of them looked towards the center of the stage.

  Weiye's back was straight. Compared to other bar staff, he was dressed quite simply. The hem of his white shirt was tucked into his thin waist.

  However, as cold and disciplined as he looks, the lyrics coming out of those red lips are so bold.

  The lyrics are extremely gaudy outside, but in the underground bar, the level of sexiness is like a catalyst, fresh and charming. This contrast instantly ignites the atmosphere of the entire bar.

  "Who is this new guy?" Someone grabbed the person next to him and asked excitedly.

  "Oh my god, the beta is so spicy!"

  The young man's hair was black and soft, and his delicate and small face was slightly drooped. A large amount of banknotes were thrown at his feet, but his casual eyes did not glance at the audience.

  Louis chuckled and shook his head. Fortunately, Weiye took a suppressant. If anyone knew that he was an omega, the bar would probably be overturned by the restless crowd.

  This scene not only attracted the people on the first floor, but also attracted the attention of the men upstairs.

  Behind the one-way glass on the second floor, the people who were trading paused for a moment and shifted their gaze to the stage downstairs.