2

minho looked over at the male next to him, blinking and looking down at his phone before looking back at the male again.

the male sighed, showing him his phone, “wrong person?” he inquired with a small smile.

“ah, yeah…” minho mumbled, chewing on his cheek.

“who was that meant to be sent to?” he questioned, putting his phone down and looking around the airport, “and you were probably going to text something, what was it?”

“a friend…” minho spoke, “and i was going to text him that you were really adorable…” he whispered, pressing his lips together.

the other let out a small unexpected chuckle followed on with a small smile.

“might as well get to know you, what's your name?” minho sighed, reaching out his hand for a handshake.

“you didn't check my username? han jisung.” he introduced himself, gently shaking minho's hand.

“forgot about that, lee minho.” minho commented, laughing silently.

jisung shrugged, understanding that'd be something he'd also manage to do.

“where's your flight to?” jisung inquired, wondering about where minho was heading.

“japan. you?” minho hummed, looking up at the screen with the boarding times, making sure he was aware not to miss his flight.

“also.” jisung nodded, “what's your seat, then?”

“forty-three g.”

“forty-one j.”

minho and jisung both laughed.

“maybe that's lucky.” jisung sighed, tracing his finger on his jacket.

“probably. do you want to see each other whilst exiting?” minho agreed, offering.

“aren't you going with someone?” jisung uttered with a small confused frown.

“yeah, but he's getting a taxi, he lives here and i just came to tag along for a trip.” minho nodded his head, still thinking whether or not jisung accepted his offer.

“ah, okay.” jisung hummed, understanding soon enough and accepting, “that's fine, then.”

“so you’ll tag along with me?” minho questioned with a small smile.

“if you want me to come that bad, then, yes.” jisung sighed, returning a soft smile.

minho chuckled, “accept the friend request before we leave.” he finished, getting a hum from the other.

airdrop ° minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें