18

"minho-ah..." jisung whined for another time in a row, getting another low grumble and a light push from the older male.

"hey! you've said, 'wake me up in twenty minutes'... how do i do that when you don't wake up! hyung-ah..." jisung huffed out, sitting on his knees next to minho's bed, facing him.

jisung sighed, looking at minho's face, stopping his low whining and protests for a short while, brushing some of the black hair tufts from the other's face behind his ears, sighing and sitting on minho's bed.

"you actually look- pretty." jisung whispered to himself, squinting slightly at minho before releasing yet another sigh, "idiot, wake up."

"h- yah... go 'way." minho mumbled, pushing jisung away gently and squishing his face against his pillow.

"minho-ah!" jisung exclaimed, shaking the black-haired, eliciting a much stronger grunt.

"mmh... what?" minho questioned with a raspy voice, finally opening his eyes to see jisung looking over at him.

"the sunrise, that's what." jisung declared, standing up from minho's bed as he sat up.

"you waking me up suddenly reminds me of childhood midnight trips and vacations..." minho confessed, rubbing his eyes with a heavy sigh.

"you didn't listen to my stories, i'm not listening to yours, next time, minho, next time." jisung spoke, walking towards the window and looking out, seeing that the sunrise happily wasn't out yet.

"ah... if you don't care, i'll go to sleep again." minho stated, laying his head back.

"huh? no, no, no." jisung quickly shook his head, rushing over to the older and sitting him back up by the waist, making him groan tiredly, "come outside. we're watching the sunrise, you've promised me so!"

"such a shame, yeah, alright." minho murmured, walking out with the assistance of jisung's hand on his waist, scared that he'll fake him and walk straight back to bed.

"coat or no..?" minho inquired, stopping next to the coat rack with jisung.

"no, it's surely not that cold." jisung shook his head, "but, okay- wait." he mumbled, running back to minho's room and coming back with two hoodies, handing him a white hoodie and putting on the black one.

"oh, sure, thanks." minho uttered, putting the hoodie on before walking outside with jisung, sitting down on his porch, and looking straight up ahead.

"put your hood on..." minho finished, putting his and jisung's hood on, getting a small whine in return.

·

"it's really pretty." jisung admitted in a whisper, leaning his head against minho's shoulder and placing his hands in between his thighs to keep them warm as minho leaned his head on top of jisung's.

"right..." minho agreed whilst glancing down at jisung, "have you noticed?" he suddenly inquired.

"hah?" jisung hummed, frowning softly.

"we're dressed up like yin and yang."

"oh, we are." jisung smiled, "that's unintentionally sweet, actually." he spoke, receiving approval from the older.

"should we go now?" minho inquired in a low voice, picking his head back up whilst still letting jisung rest his head on his shoulder.

"two minutes."