30

“hey.” jisung greeted, ruffling through his hair quickly and placing his phone in his pocket.

“take out the noodles.” minho muttered in concentration, cutting up some ingredients and glancing at jisung, who blinked but did so.

“...where?” jisung questioned, turning off the heat and looking at minho in confusion.

“you’ve lived here for over a month and don’t know? bowls are in the top right upper cabinet.” minho sighed, quickly pointing up for jisung, “do you want narutomaki?”

“mhm, just give whatever.” jisung assured, placing the bowls down and serving an equal amount of noodles, “i’m not picky.”

“you sure? last time, you took out over half of the spring onion because it was ‘too green’.” minho scoffed slightly, organising the food as jisung chewed on his inner cheek.

“that’s because… i… don’t like green?” jisung uttered in a questioning tone.

“i’ll act like i believe you.” minho sighed, shaking his head and carrying the bowls to the table, sitting down along with jisung.

“at least do try that…” jisung chuckled briefly, “i swear we're always in the same scenario at the table, eating.”

“typical need, but okay, if you really want to spice it up, then questions.” minho shrugged, eating as jisung also did, “what's your type?”

“what?”

“your type. in men, women, whatever. just- what's your type?” minho repeated more specifically, still making jisung blink and look at him blankly for a short while.

yeah, jisung knew perfectly what minho meant, but seriously wasn't ready for such a question. it's so uncalled for and… jisung couldn't just casually say minho or something…

“uh, yeah, dunno. what about you?” jisung muttered, trying to attract the attention to minho.

“hm. don't know.” minho murmured, looking up at jisung carefully, “someone like you, to be fair.” he admitted.

“huh?”

“you. someone like you. personality, looks, i like how you are.” minho explained, tilting his head with every point mentioned, “it's sort of adorable how you can just be… clueless and expressive most of the time. and-”

interrupted.

by jisung shoving an egg in his mouth.

“hey, what's-”

interrupted again.

by jisung shoving a piece of narutomaki in his mouth.

“...you can say if you don't like the food?” minho muttered, chewing quickly and looking at jisung, his hands resting at the edge of the table, watching minho, “you… don't have to shove it in my mouth?”

“oh. no, i did like it.” jisung excluded, keeping still as minho nodded in confusion, “you were talking too much about me, and that made my mind blank.”

“ah. is that so? alright.” minho hummed, giving jisung his egg and piece of narutomaki in return, “there, then. if i ate yours, you might as well eat mine so that no one loses anything.”

that is also really sweet and cute of minho, and it also makes jisung explode again.

“you make hearts race, lee minho.” jisung whispered underneath his breath, shaking his head and continuing the dinner with no conversation whatsoever.