9

“are you proud of yourself?”

“huh?” jisung frowned, “of what?”

“you've been with me for over four hours now!” minho stated with a light chuckle.

“ah. that's okay, i might trust you more soon enough.” jisung admitted, realising what minho was talking about.

“we're almost there, by the way.”

minho uttered randomly after a short while of silence, receiving a hum from jisung in acceptance.

to be fair, minho didn't stop multiple times about bringing home a stranger;

unlike jisung.

so… you probably shouldn't leave minho alone as seen. maybe it'll be good that jisung will be with him for the time being.

“do i even have the keys?” minho questioned himself as he halted along with jisung right behind him, blinking.

“do you..?” jisung muttered in hope.

minho gasped, turning around to jisung, who glared at minho, worried.

“i dropped them along the way, i think…”

uh…

it's not jisung's house nor keys, but his heart dropped at that.

“are you serious?” jisung whispered, tilting his head.

“no, i'm joking around with you, let's go.” minho laughed, eliciting an annoyed sigh from jisung as the two continued walking again.

“i don't want to live with you if you make such remarks…” jisung mumbled with a small fake cry.

“no, trust me. that was just for fun and your reaction.” minho shook his head, making jisung shrug.

well, and what do you know;

soon enough, they were standing in front of minho's house, him trying to unlock the door as jisung leaned against the wall, yawning.

“are you tired?” minho inquired with a smile.

jisung hummed, exhausted by the whole journey.

“ah, i'm wondering why couldn't we get the taxi straight to your house?” jisung asked curiously, seeing how they made their way from some random stop to then walk to minho's house.

“i didn't want to pay that much. exercise is good for you.” minho retorted, laughing slightly as jisung scoffed.

“okay! here you go!” minho exclaimed suddenly, opening the door with an exaggerated bow.

jisung shook his head, entering the house and looking around with a nod after minho turned the lights on.

“alright, i approve.” jisung smiled lightly, “where do i sleep?” he questioned, looking at the different rooms.

“oh, here.” minho murmured, walking over to a guest room and opening the door;

having jisung just lay on the bed right away.

“are you actually going to sleep?” minho inquired, looking at the time, “it's only eight.”

“yeah, i'm tired from all of that… shoo!” jisung spoke, kicking his shoes off and quickly taking his coat off.

“ah, okay.” minho hummed, taking jisung's coat and shoes to put them away, “no food or anything?” minho considered, leaning against the doorframe as jisung hummed excessively.

“later, at like… when i wake up!” jisung exclaimed with a smile.

“and if you don't wake up ‘till next morning?” minho asked, slightly teasing jisung, who huffed out.

“then make me breakfast.” jisung chuckled as he started to take minho as his servant.

“aish, whatever. goodnight, then.” minho snickered, closing the door and walking into the kitchen to make himself some food.