23

“hey.” jisung uttered, opening the door to minho's room and peeking in, “come on then.”

“ah? yeah, okay. didn't expect to drink out there, but alright.” minho spoke with a sigh as he looked up from his phone, getting up and standing in front of jisung, who still hadn't moved from his doorway.

“unless you'd rather we drink in your room?” jisung questioned, slightly tilting his head and pressing his lips together.

“no, it's all good. let's go.” minho shook his head, following jisung out and sitting down with a gentle smile.

“okay!” jisung hastily exclaimed, “happy one week anniversary of me being here!” he grinned, making minho chuckle as they picked the soju up.

“right, thank you for curing my usual loneliness.” minho hummed.

“cheers.” they both retorted with another small laugh and smile, pretty glad to be in one another's presence.

“i think i already forgot how i've stumbled upon you at the airport…” minho mumbled with a heavy sigh, making jisung quite unsure whether or not he was being sarcastic.

“hah? no way you did.” jisung pouted, a frown lacing his face, “you airdropped me, stating i looked really adorable.”

“yup. and you still do.” minho spoke, flirting playfully as he winked delicately towards jisung, making him pause completely and flush a light pink before huffing out.

“one thing i for sure did not know about you is that you'd flirt with me.” jisung commented in a low mutter.

“i think i have flirted with you before this..?” minho declared in a questioning tone.

“you do too many things for me to think about. even for only a week. i'm not too certain how i’ll survive the following months with you.” jisung chewed on his cheek, taking another sip of the soju as minho laughed.

“you can do it. especially because it's me you're spending time with.” minho nodded, cheering jisung up to the slightest, receiving a small smile.

“we shall see.” jisung clicked his tongue as they continued to drink.

ow. they'll obviously get drunk tonight…