29

so far… they haven't really done anything.

it's been maybe two to four days where both minho and jisung haven't seen one another, mostly cooped up inside their rooms.

seriously, how can you go from talking about an intercourse, saying to forget about it, to almost kissing unintentionally.

right! they didn't have any conversation or interaction… that is until minho, not jisung, minho, burst into jisung's room;

blinking at him after pushing his door open with heavy force, “hey.” minho mumbled, leaning against the door frame as jisung looked up at him in question blankly.

“what.” jisung grumbled, tilting his phone to the side to see the older more clearly, “usually, i'm the one who starts bursting into rooms, but sure.”

“your shoes were outside. here.” minho chuckled lightly, placing the shoes in jisung's room, “i assume they were drying but… have them.”

“okay… thanks, i guess.” jisung nodded gently, accepting the gesture.

“actually.” minho paused as he was walking out, “let's finally do something together, as awkward as it is to ask…”

“i mean, alright, i suppose.” jisung hummed, chewing on his inner cheek.

“okay.” minho nodded, exiting and leaving the younger.

that's confusing.

why would minho randomly enter jisung’s room?

other than bringing his shoes, which jisung seems is suspicious, there’s no other reason for minho to come in and start something to get back along with him.

strange.

but oh! what does he know… actually. he was right in thinking that minho is suspicious.

because yeah, minho decided to stay in the living room after jisung placed his shoes outside to dry, waiting about… four hours to enter his room and luckily, start a conversation of doing something together again.

but the truth is that minho doesn’t want to forget about the near-kiss, also not telling jisung to forget about it like he’d done so for their intercourse, even though minho hasn’t forgotten about that either, probably not able to.

as if he wants to forget.

and- oh! yeah, let’s stop on the topic of minho thinking about intimate moments with jisung.

long story short, minho purposely entered jisung’s room, basically asking to get along well.