21

well, to be fair, a few days have passed.

and it just happens that tomorrow, if you could still call it that as it is nearing midnight.

so that technically just classifies that minho's and jisung's ‘soju-anniversary-plan’, where they stated they'll drink soju with one another on their one week anniversary, is going to happen. tonight, hopefully.

but talking about that…

the two have forgotten to even mention it.

they have barely batted a thought at it since the remark about it whilst shopping.

“hey, you're gonna sleep now?” minho questioned, hastily looking back at jisung whilst washing the dishes.

“maybe. i think i'll just go lay down for now.” jisung stated, leaning against the door, “you? are you going to go to sleep once you're done?”

“no, i might also just lay around. i'm not tired.” minho shook his head, finishing and drying his hands, leaning against the counter.

jisung nodded, chewing on his inner cheek, “okay, i shall… go and lay down now.”

“please refrain yourself from gaming until seven again.” minho mumbled with a tiny disappointed sigh for the previous action.

“yeah, yeah! you know i try…” jisung laughed, nodding and walking into his room, leaving minho to do so a few minutes later.