28

“it's a romance.” minho declared quietly, hovering over the movie of jisung's choice.

“okay..?” jisung nodded, “that doesn't stop me.” jisung shrugged, still agreeing to watch.

“so you want to watch it?” minho inquired, glancing at jisung and back at the tv.

“no, minho, i want to ignore it and find something else. yes, i want to watch it.” jisung sighed, making minho laugh a little, “but it depends on you.”

“as if i'll find something better.” minho hummed, finally clicking on the movie and getting an inaudible clap from jisung.

“did you even read the description?” minho added after a while.

“yeah. of course i did. did you? besides, i've also heard this movie is good so…” jisung explained as he sat himself up more, leaning against minho's side.

“do you think i'd click on some random movie to watch? and i don't trust you either way. obviously, i read the desc-” minho huffed out, interrupted.

“hey, hush now, it's starting.” jisung grumbled, placing his hand over minho's mouth as the other shook his head, sighing heavily.

·

“oh..! i think that's hot.” jisung muttered, squinting his eyes to look more intensely with his head resting on minho's shoulder.

“mmm… what's hot?” minho mumbled, glancing up multiple times.

“are you even focusing? you've been staring at your phone for the past ten minutes.” jisung whined out with a frown, “you've lost your phone privileges until the movie ends.” jisung decided, snatching minho's phone and placing it at the other side of the sofa.

“that's mean.”

“too bad.”

·

“yeah.” jisung declared, standing his ground.

“that's unlikely. but stop blabbering about that, i'm not arguing with you, and that was five minutes ago.” minho stated with a hesitant hum, resting his elbow on the sofa and his head on top of jisung’s.

“okay, fine.” jisung agreed with a hum, focusing back on the movie.

“can i do this?” minho inquired, picking his head up off jisung’s slightly and caressing his hair.

“uh-huh.” jisung hummed, fine with the small affection.

minho huffed out lightly as jisung readjusted himself, unintentionally getting closer to minho and continuing to rest his head on his shoulder.

yeah, to be honest, minho still didn't exactly pay attention to the now-ending movie, instead looking at jisung, who was oblivious to it all.

jisung hummed gently, looking around for a while before his eyes also landed on minho, locking eyes-

oh. oh! they're locking eyes.

is… it great though?

it's not harsh. it's rather soft and well, close..? to loving… it's just not quite loving.

but what they're doing proves to be opposite;

taking great care of the eye contact and leaning closer bit by bit, just up until they can feel their breaths on one another's faces

…just a shame the rolling credits have to ruin it.

making the two pull away and jisung rush into his room.

could've ended with another vanilla and cherry kiss…