24

(🔞)

jisung crooned lightly, pressing his forehead against the wall and sighing;

minho, instead, looked at him and the soju in front of him blankly, taking a sip and licking his lips, also releasing a sigh shortly after.

“hey- actually.” jisung grumbled, picking his head back up and looking at minho as he rested his elbows on the table.

minho hummed, then having jisung not reply and sip the soju instead, leaning his head back against the wall;

“i think… i want to go with you into your room and…” jisung uttered, looking back up at minho and tilting his head, making minho glance around, “and… your lips look nice, can you kiss me for the whole night?”

minho hummed hesitantly and excessively before jisung stood up, resting his hands on his waist before sitting beside minho.

“ah… come on..?” jisung muttered, placing his arm on the older's shoulder.

“for the whole of tonight..?” minho repeated in a mumble, looking at jisung, who glanced at minho's face and his lips, confirming it with a mere nod.

minho blinked at the other, entangling his fingers in his hair and tugging him slightly closer after releasing a gentle sigh, parting his lips softly before connecting them with jisung's.

“you're really…” minho started, stopping as jisung kissed him again, surely he's not breaking the promise of kissing all night.

“really?” jisung spoke, wanting minho to continue as he broke off the soft kiss, looking down at him.

“i dunno…” minho rocked his head side to side, “you look really good. and… i'm pretty sure you taste really, really well.”

“oh? do i?”

“yes!” minho giggled, “like… like cherries!” minho hummed with a small grin.

“good of you to say. you taste really sweet too, you know?” jisung commented, making minho inhale slightly, “maybe like… vanilla.”

“oh. i like vanilla!” minho declared, wrapping his arms around jisung's neck.

“i also like vanilla.”

jisung whispered, kissing minho once again and cherishing his delightful taste of vanilla.

maybe jisung tasted like cherries too…

seeing that there's a hint of cherry flavour mixing within their kiss.

jisung rested his arm on minho's shoulder, bringing his other arm to wrap around the older, pressing up against him slightly.

minho let out a small croon as jisung pushed him against the wall a bit more, eliciting a content frown as he cupped his face.

“hey-ah…” minho mumbled out as their kiss came apart, jisung humming before kissing the other again.

minho sighed as they broke the kiss apart again, pulling jisung onto his lap, looking up at him.

“y'know… i'm not gonna let you do this tonight.” minho retorted, “come on.” he spoke, standing up and grabbing jisung by the hand, rushing into his room.

jisung sat down on the bed, blinking up at minho as he looked down at him, leaning in shortly after to place his lips on his neck;

exhaling with a hum before kissing him lightly, eliciting a soft and barely inaudible moan, which surely made minho more than eager to continue;

minho pulled away, tapping jisung on the leg, releasing a hum from him in question, “undress.” minho mumbled.

“are you willing to go this far?” jisung inquired, exhaling softly.