32

“to be honest.” jisung hummed, licking his lips and continuing, “i think the question should be if i'm worthy to date you.”

“what?” minho hesitated, blinking at jisung as his lips formed into a gentle, confused pout.

jisung exhaled, shaking his head and closing his eyes, thinking for a small while before opening his eyes again.

“oh- let me-” minho mumbled quietly as jisung closed his eyes again, letting out a small hum after hearing shuffling.

jisung opened his eyes, stopping his sigh midway at the lack of presence of minho.

“where did you-” jisung muttered, looking around quickly before flinching as minho traced his finger along his back, causing him to turn around.

“oh, sorry, thought you wanted it to be like in those movies or cartoons, y'know, when someone disappears before you?” minho explained, tilting his head and stopping the action, making jisung nod hesitantly.

“sure…” the younger agreed, not actually wanting that and being confused either way.

“but… where's my answer?” minho inquired, blinking and sticking to looking at the back of jisung's head, none of them moving, likely due to purely not wanting to.

“ah.” jisung mumbled, stopping to think for another time, “i don't think it's a bad idea, so… i suppose i am willing to date you.” he decided, chest slightly heavier from the confession and unexpectancy.

minho let out a gentle huff followed by a hum, leaning against jisung and back-hugging him, snaking his hands to the other's and holding them, resting his head on jisung's shoulder.

“how sweet that it works out.” minho whispered, rubbing jisung's hands with his thumbs, “boyfriend…” he muttered to himself.

apart from minho talking, there was quite literally only silence. decently expected, just not as much.

“you're not replying cause?” minho questioned, still not receiving an answer, “your face is probably a deep pink, i assume.” minho guaranteed.

what do you know, he's right. so right.

“...probably…” jisung murmured, agreeing as he felt his face getting hot.

“yeah. that's cute.” minho confirmed with a soft smile as jisung bit his inner cheeks, “that's even cuter.”

“aish… what to do…” jisung shook his head, trying not to continue the awful blush.

“stay with me.” minho remarked, making that the solution to what jisung was somewhat confused about.

“that, yes… but for you to not… compliment me and make me pink…?” jisung huffed out in question.

“nothing you can do now.” minho declared, closing his eyes as jisung sighed.