15

“that's really strange.” jisung uttered, making minho tilt his head in confusion due to the remark being so unexpected.

“what is?” minho inquired, not getting it and asking about it after a small while of silence.

“we met yesterday evening.” jisung stated, making minho hum, “why am i eating fried chicken with you in your own house.”

“oh.” minho muttered, “yeah, i don't know either. do you at least trust me a bit more, though? you did say you're staying for a long time, so i'd expect until your flight back to korea.”

“maybe i do trust you a bit more… and now that you're saying that, i’ll stay at yours, then. i don't have anywhere else to reside.” jisung declared, shrugging lightly.

“sweet.”

“but let me know about you.” jisung spoke, looking up at minho as they ate.

minho nodded, “then, what do you want to know?”

“birthday, how old are you. for starters, at least?” jisung questioned with a sigh, leaning back before he began to eat again.

“twenty-one. and it's october.” minho murmured, having jisung nod for him to continue, “oh, right. twenty-fifth, october twenty-fifth.”

“mhm, mine’s september fourteenth then.” jisung uttered before laughing, “then i could call you hyung, i'm twenty.”

“ah, if you'd really like to.” minho nodded hesitantly, also laughing along with the now-confirmed younger male, “but what, anything else?”

“if you have anything to say apart from birthdays and ages, no.”

“good, i couldn't think of anything, anyway. do you live alone?” minho retorted, questioning jisung in return.

“yeah. i'd imagine you also do, seeing no one's lives here with you or anything either.” jisung commented, getting a nod from minho.

“okay, if there's anything else, talk later, just focus on eating.” minho quickly huffed out, making jisung convey his attention to his food with a hum.