33

“you should be glad i took you in at the airport.” minho declared, looking off as jisung hummed, “if i hadn't, you wouldn't have been my boyfriend right now.”

“alright, alright, calm down with all that.” jisung huffed, chewing on his inner lip.

“says the one laying on my chest.” minho mumbled teasingly, circling his fingertips on jisung's shoulder.

“okay!” jisung exclaimed quickly, sitting up and looking down at minho, “that was not expected.”

“that's the point.” minho reasoned, sitting up as well and brushing jisung's hair behind his ear, making him press his lips together hard.

“yeah, you will not bother giving me a break.” jisung grumbled, glaring at minho with a gentle pout.

“of course i won't!” minho cooed, smiling intensely and caressing jisung's head before twirling it.

“not even once?” jisung whined, leaning closer to minho and resting his hands on his waist;

causing him to pause for a moment with his mouth agape before reacting.

“no. not even once.” minho rejected, blinking slowly and placing his hands on jisung's shoulders, rubbing his neck.

“mean.” jisung insulted quietly, backing up again and getting a chuckle.

“but you can get a kiss from me.” minho suggested, puckering his lips lightly.

“not if i kiss you first.” jisung hastily uttered, leaning, once again, towards minho, maybe a bit too far, pushing him back down onto the sofa;

blinking a few times due to unexpectedness as minho softly looked at his face in return, exhaling before jisung landed a haste peck on his lips.

“so laying on my chest and being called out for it is ‘unexpected’, and probably too much, according to you, but giving me a kiss, on the lips, not to mention, isn’t?” minho inquired, raising his eyebrows lightly.

“you need to understand how i work. and it wasn't unexpected, i said, ‘not if i kiss you first’, and i did, so, very much so expected!” jisung reasoned, rocking his head with every point said before stopping.

“as i see, you work confusingly and concerningly.” minho stated in a mutter, getting a frown and a heavy sigh.

“no! not true!” jisung denied, shaking his head with a hum.

“ah, okay, okay, say whatever.” minho uttered, refusing to supposedly argue about the topic and stopping.

“so. what do you think about…” jisung started, pausing and lifting himself higher up to kiss minho's temple before laying down right next to him again, pressed against the side of his body, “soju, tonight?”

minho whined inaudibly before his ears turned a bright red, “if i get what you're on about… it doesn't have to start with soju…”

“so you're okay with it just right away?” jisung beamed, flashing a small smile before eliciting another whine from the other.

“you're joking to say right no-” minho muttered, interrupted as jisung quickly pushed himself up on his elbow and kissed him again;

chuckling slightly before kissing minho multiple times, receiving a small squeak.