10

jisung groaned, waking up after just a mere fifteen minutes, sitting up and rubbing at his eyes.

“what are you making..?” he questioned as he walked into the kitchen, seeing minho sit on a cushion, resting his head against the counter.

“thought you wouldn't wake up.” minho laughed, putting his phone down, “ramen.”

“wasn't planning on it, and it annoyed me how i smelt your ramen all the time!” jisung exclaimed, sitting next to minho after taking a cushion from next to the sofa.

“make me some, please…”

“ah, you weren't hungry fifteen minutes ago.” minho retorted, standing up to get another portion of the instant ramen noodles he used.

“i did say when i wake up!” jisung argued back with a giggle, standing next to minho.

minho hummed, shrugging to show he didn't necessarily mind it anymore.

“are you still tired?” minho inquired as he saw jisung yawn from the corner of his eye.

“a bit, yeah. considering it's been only fifteen minutes…” jisung nodded, chewing on his inner cheeks.

“okay, that's fair.” minho laughed, tilting his head before leaning against the counter.

·

“here you go, it's done.” minho uttered, quickly taking the two bowls and placing them down on the table as jisung looked down at them, “you can season it however you want.” he mumbled.

“oh.” jisung nodded, “well, i don't know with what, i've never had your ramen so… season it for me, please!” jisung smiled, making minho sigh and smile back at him, nodding and doing it with a hum.

“thank you.” jisung spoke, rocking his head back and forth.

“ah! okay, eat up now.” minho scolded, taking another pillow and sitting down on the floor.

·

“ugh… i'm so full, gosh.” jisung whined out silently, caressing his stomach as he leaned against the wall beside him.

“was it at least good?”

“yeah! so good that i couldn't stop eating it. i might just explode right now…” jisung pouted, eliciting a laugh from minho.

“funny, thanks.” minho giggled, taking the empty bowls into the kitchen.

“what time is it?” jisung asked.

“nine thirty, i think.” minho answered from the kitchen as jisung traced the edge of the table with his fingers, humming.

“alright, i'll go to sleep again, night.” jisung sighed, walking back to what he currently labelled as his room.