31

"thanks for the food." jisung mumbled, leaning against the wall for a while before standing up with a huff, putting his bowl away;

minho doing the same shortly after and continuing to sit opposite jisung, blinking at him before picking his phone up.

"technically you also helped so... thank you too, i guess." minho shrugged, shaking his phone for the fun of it.

"with what... all i did was put the noodles into bowls." jisung frowned in confusion.

"enough help." minho shook his head, ignoring whether or not it could be classified as help or not.

"mhm." jisung hummed, chewing on his inner lips and pressing them together, "you know, about your question."

"...what question..?" minho inquired hesitantly and cluelessly, eyeing jisung slightly.

"that one about what's my type and whatnot." jisung repeated, receiving a nod from minho, who pursed his lips.

"why? you have an answer for me?" minho suggested with an exclamation, instantly glaring at jisung.

"yeah? i suppose?" jisung agreed, looking off to the side, "similar to yours." he hinted, looking back at minho, "so like... someone like you too."

"oh!" minho hummed, looking blankly at the other with a gentle hint of surprise, "that's... we're technically set..."

"set?" jisung repeated in shock, staring at minho for some sort of explaination.

"...i'm your type... you're my type..." minho whispered, "i think that works out..." he glanced up at jisung, slightly hopeful of the same acknowledgement.

"i... am pretty sure i know what you're saying." jisung spoke back with the same quiet tone, "if i do understand-"

"if you do understand...?" minho uttered as jisung paused for a long while, his mouth lightly hanging open to process everything.

"you're..! stating we can be together." jisung declared, being positive of his outcome and waiting for minho to confirm:

which, he did get a nod, "so..?" minho bit his lip nervously, "do you think you're willing to date me, jisung?"