12

“for some reason, this seems déjà vu to me.” minho commented lightly, looking around.

it's sweet and quiet.

they're just silently strolling through a path between multiple cherry blossom trees, and there's not actually much to say;

even considering how pretty the view can be.

jisung glanced up at minho, blinking, “have you been here with a date?”

maybe that's what was déjà vu to minho.

“are you implying that this is a date?” minho inquired, stopping as jisung, who walked a few steps behind him, also did.

well… that's not really what jisung meant…

“ah, no, i mean-”

“no, i haven't been here with a date.” minho uttered with a light sigh, ignoring the take-backs of the comment and answering the question instead as he started walking again.

strange how minho decided to interrupt jisung so abruptly.

whatever.

nothing really came after the remark from jisung.

honestly..? it did at least sort of look like a date?

but that opinion was simply ignored by the pair, none actually thinking about it ‘till after jisung's comment.

minho sighed, “what if we go home, now?” he suggested, looking back at jisung before giving a small smile.

jisung hummed slightly unsure, “i think shopping is better currently…” he stated, putting a hand in his pocket and walking past minho, grabbing him by the jumper and continuing as he looked down at the floor.