27

“okay. but really, can i have your opinion on that?” jisung inquired, looking at minho and blinking at him.

“on what?” minho muttered quietly as he stopped tracing his fingertip along the rim of the glass.

“y'know, just… all of that!” jisung exclaimed, trying to be enthusiastic.

minho glanced at jisung for a few seconds, bringing his gaze back to the rim of the glass and continuing the action of tracing his finger along it.

“sounds great.” jisung mumbled, “okay then, personally… it felt nice. and i sorta liked it.” jisung declared, watching how minho became a gentle pink.

“alright.” minho answered silently, not looking up at jisung as the other sighed.

“do you use lip balm?” jisung inquired, tilting his head as he referred to how minho tasted like vanilla, making him turn a darker pink.

“no.” minho replied in a whisper, shaking his head softly.

“ah. you naturally taste like vanilla, then…” jisung nodded to himself as he spoke quietly, audible enough for minho to catch, eliciting a sigh and him becoming flustered again.

“okay, and-” jisung started, stopping as minho turned around to him, not facing him again, making jisung laugh quietly.

“...can you turn back around, please?” jisung inquired with a soft chuckle, pressing his hand against his mouth to stifle the laugh.

“no…” minho muttered, “wait…” he declared, likely trying to get rid of the pink blush that decorated his cheeks.

well, jisung did do the talking, trying his best to reconcile with minho, but is it really working…

i mean, currently, minho isn't exactly talking to jisung;

but that is highly possible because of all of his probably intentional teasing.

“hey-ah. when will you turn around?” jisung questioned, getting impatient and rocking his body back and forth.

“one day.” minho stated, still refusing and chewing on his lip as jisung hummed gently, tracing his fingers along the table and drawing random patterns on it, seemingly passing time.

“yeah, okay.” minho sighed, turning back around and pressing his lips together slightly, looking at jisung and then down at the table.

“sweet.” jisung nodded, “then… what was i saying..?” he mumbled to himself, frowning as he tried to remember.

“nothing important.” minho spoke, denying any conversation that consisted of him turning another shade of pink anymore.

“that's boring then.” jisung exhaled, rolling his eyes lightly and tapping the table.

“but you tasting like cherries was unforgettable.” minho whispered to himself.

“oh? was it?” jisung asked, smiling before minho looked at him intensely again.

oh..! so… that was probably another private but verbal thought minho has happened to have;

especially seeing as minho huffed out once again, frowning softly and pouting.

“aish… you should stop that bad habit of saying your thoughts out loud…” jisung shook his head, clicking his tongue lightly.

“i don't have a habit! i whisper it so silently you shouldn't be able to hear! what's up with you having triple hearing, gosh..!” minho exclaimed in a large huff, shaking his head and disapproving.

jisung pressed his lips together, “okay, but why do you whisper it in the first place! you're acting as if i’m reading your thoughts, and that makes me look bad!”

“use ear plugs!” minho retorted.

“you use tape then!” jisung argued back, only having minho blink at him, making him crack a small smile.

“whatever.” minho mumbled, “having all that aside… okay, it wasn't actually so bad. it was unexpected…”

“hah?” jisung abruptly tilted his head, now turning a pink.

oh! it just got to jisung right now… he's talking about their intercourse, haha…

“but shush! that doesn't matter now.” minho declared, shaking his hands in a ‘no’ motion to discard the earlier situation and current opinions.

“yeah, sure, sure.” jisung sighed, “hey y'know what. let's watch something to make up. it's going to turn dark as we've spent the whole day in silence and in the same room. get up.” jisung remarked, standing up for minho to follow right after.

“yeah, okay… have a mood for watching, anyway.” minho agreed, tilting his head and making his way to the sofa with the younger.