20

jisung groaned lightly, waking up and frowning, opening his eyes at the unexpected light grip on his waist and arm over his shoulder.

“what are you doing?” he mumbled, lightening his own grip on the older, who woke up with a tired hum.

“what do you mean?” minho questioned in a small whisper, not understanding before he opened his eyes.

minho did realise quite quickly, taking his arm off the other but still somewhat keeping his other arms around his waist.

“what time is it?” jisung inquired, rubbing his eyes lightly.

“twelve.” minho answered, trancing his gaze from the tv to the ceiling.

“and how do you know that?” jisung questioned, doubting minho, “where’s your phone?” he uttered, looking at minho and around the room.

“on the floor. you randomly embraced me and pressed me against the sofa when i was trying to take pictures of you sleeping.” minho sighed, making jisung press his lips together, “and you can see the time in the reflection of the tv.” minho explained;

causing jisung to frown with a hum, trying his best to view so, instead left to be confused and not believing in the other.

minho clicked his tongue, seeing jisung struggle, pressing his body to his own softly, placing his hand on his head to then make him realise.

“see?” the older spoke in a small whisper, extending his arm to then point at the tv accurately.

“yeah, yeah, okay, i can see it now. congratulations on being smart.” jisung muttered, laying his hand onto minho’s arm, pressing it down against their sides in order to make him stop bragging.

the two laid in silence before jisung turned around, glancing at minho before half-heartedly tucking his head onto his shoulder;

though that did only elicit more silence and minho wrapping his arm around him like earlier, successfully not brewing an awkward conversation.

“...what if we stay like this forever?”

jisung whispered amidst a sigh.

“what?” minho hummed, not catching what jisung suggested.

“huh? i didn't say anything.” jisung declared, making minho nod lightly with a gentle frown, doubtful but without mention.

hm.

maybe jisung shouldn't word his thoughts out.

unless it'd give a good outcome..?