25

minho did wake up pretty early considering… what happened. but likely that it's because of the splitting headache;

groaning and sitting up, rubbing his hand across his face before glancing around, seeing the younger and immediately placing his hand over his mouth.

okay! no. maybe… it's all okay! right. maybe it was nothing.

yep! minho should stop worrying so much, haha.

he'll just go make something for breakfast.

…as much as he doesn't want to get rid of the cherries from his lips, pressing them together softly.

uh-huh. so making breakfast is exactly what minho shall proceed to do! quickly getting dressed and brushing his hair back with a sigh, quietly exiting the room, wary of jisung.

and uh, no wonder.

empty soju bottles explain a lot.

·

and jisung, on the other side;

yeah. he probably has a worse headache than minho has experienced upon waking up.

he just about feels like his his head will explode.

but at the same time… seen from his previous voice messages to minho a few nights ago, he can be overdramatic.

jisung was just about to refuse getting off the bed for the whole day.

oh and- actually. this isn't even his bed.

and it's sorta obvious who else's if not his own.

and the vanilla from the night tells him a lot.

even with how much soju he's drank, he remembers quite a bit.

the vanilla, is absolutely cherishable;

jisung can't do anything but press his lips together to savour the taste before licking them softly.

okay instead of being mesmerised by the tasty vanilla on his lips, he should go check out what minho is up to;

throwing on a random shirt along with some shorts.

probably not his, but oh well. better than going on solely in some boxers.

“hey, last night-” jisung started as soon as he exited the room, curious what minho thought about it, instead, being Interrupted.

“sorry.” minho quickly apologised in a low mumble, keeping his eyes on the stove instead of looking back at the younger.

“huh?” jisung paused, “i didn't mi-”

“can we try to forget about it?” minho stated in question, quickly glancing back at jisung.

“i… guess? i was fine with it, too, though.” jisung hesitantly agreed, nodding before sitting at the table.

well, supposedly minho suddenly knew what's up. understanding whilst jisung was still asleep.

maybe minho doesn't think the same way ss jisung did.

it's only their first week to begin with…

oh, but is something they enjoyed still considered a grave mistake..?

'cause yes, it for sure wasn't meant to happen, but if they've liked it…