8

“am i really about to go with you around japan..?” jisung mumbled with a slightly worried frown.

“hey- i promise you i'm safe to be around!” minho chuckled with a reassuring smile.

“ah? i don't know that, though!” jisung exclaimed, standing up and walking beside minho.

“no, really! do you want to see my bank account or something?”

jisung sighed, shaking his head abruptly. he had no idea how and why minho thought he'd reassure him by showing him his bank account.

“oh, okay.” minho shrugged gently, walking outside with jisung and standing next to the door.

“tokyo! i missed this place.” minho continued, chuckling as jisung tilted his head.

“do you live here?” jisung questioned, sitting next to the door and resting his cheek on his suitcase.

“no, i mean, i used to, but i still own a house here so i do come occasionally.” minho hummed, shaking his head.

“ah, okay, what do we do now?”

“taxi.” minho nodded softly, “let's go.” he uttered as jisung stood up.

·

“who's going to pay?” jisung inquired, taking his hood off as he and minho both entered the taxi.

“i'll pay, it's chill.” minho assured as jisung hummed.

“i don't even know you but somehow i'm trusting you for all of this…”

“do i need to say it again?”

“no.”

“in case! i promise i'm safe to be with.”