(2) "Too Complicated"

Song for this chapter:

 "Dance On Our Graves" - Paper Route

 "Torn" - Natalie Imbruglia

-

 It was already 5 in the morning and yet Brad can still hear his parents fighting, he even put on earmuffs and yet he could still hear them. He had no choice but to stay awake, he couldn't sleep with all that noise after all.

 Brad then came out of his room with groggy eyes only to find out from his brother that their Dad packed up his stuffs and got out. "He left?" he asked his younger brother Brendon. "It's just temporary" he replied while busy eating pancakes. "Where's Mum?" he then asked.

 "She's in her room. I'm going to school now, do you have money?"

 "Yes" Brad answered and gave Brendon half of his daily allowance. He can't believe this is happening again, he covered his face with hands and screamed. His muffed voice is not enough to get noticed by anyone else. For some reason, he feels like this would be the last. The last time their parents would fight, because one of them will leave and they will be left with nothing but a broken family. 

 He can feel tears starting to mount on his eyes but before they fall, he already wiped them away. "This is will end soon don't worry" he whispered to himself, pertaining to remaining few months before graduation. After that, he can move out and do what he wants. God, how he wish that day would come sooner.

 ---

 Tristan kept on looking at the door, three minutes and the bell would ring. The reason? Brad is not here yet. He maybe a lot of things but he's never late. If he is, this would be the first time it will happen in years. The last time he showed up late for anything is when his parents were fighting. Maybe now they're fighting again. 

 All of a sudden, Brad came rushing in and occupied the seat beside Tris. "Were were you?" he asked right away. "Just got held up" Brad replied.

 "You look -"

 "Terrible? I know"

 "I was gonna say sleepy"

"Just shut up man"

 Tristan was taken aback, Brad's not in the mood. He turned around and saw Victoria in the corner looking very concerned. He then turned his attention to Alexis who just seems to be so interested in her own reflection in the mirror.

 Something's definitely wrong with Brad, and that made Tris really worried for him. 

----

 It's already a long day for Brad, and it seems like it won't end anytime sooner. Even though the bell rang to signal school is over it still felt the same. Thinking started to hurt when his suppressed memories came back, when his demons rose from within.

 "Do you wanna hang?" Alexis asked as she cupped his crotch while no one is looking. Brad just looked at her and walked away. "What's the problem?" she then asked, following him. "Do you wanna help me?" he asked Alexis.

"Yes"

 "Then come with me" he replied and then grabbed her arm and lead her towards the back of the school where no one ever comes. There, she ordered Alexis to get down on her knees and 'pleasure' him. She gladly unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his boxers. "This will help me" he said. His voice is dead, no emotion . . . no nothing.

 Alexis is only here because she's attracted to Brad, and by 'attracted' it means sexually. She doesn't care about his feelings, as long as  he's giving her what she wants then she's alright with it. Alexis first took his tip to her mouth before started bobbing hear head up and down.

 But after a few moments, he already got tired of it as he's still not feeling anything new. "Get up" he ordered and so she did . he then almost pushed her up against the wall. "Arch your back" he whispered. "Yes sir" she replied.

 "You ever tried anal?" he asked and she nodded.

 "Don't scream alright?"

 "Okay"

 Brad quickly thrust himself into her, ramming her from behind and filling her body with incredible pleasure. Alexis got lost in the moment and almost collapsed on Brad after they both reached their highs. 

 Nothing changed. It's still here. Brad immediately got  dressed and walked away. "That's it? Call me!" Alexis yelled while looking for her panty.

 This is not good. This is not good at all

---

 It was 10 in the evening, Tristan's the only one awake since he slept the whole afternoon. The doorbell started ringing and so he got up and opened it. Only to find Brad standing on the other side, with a bottle of beer on his hand that he quickly dropped right away.

 "Oh God what happened?" he asked his best friend.

 "I'm tired" he replied and then moved closer to Tris. Tris can see Brad had cried because of his reddened eyes. But before he could say anything else, Brad leaned in and kissed him. Tris eye widened as he was never kissed by a guy. Nor he even intends to be. He quickly pushed Brad away.

 "I'm sorry! I just want to feel something!!" Brad's having a breakdown. Tris wiped his lips with the back of his hands. He's mad at Brad since he knows he won't remember any of this in the morning. But at the same time, he felt sorry for him.

 "Come on now" he told Brad and he smiled then hugged Tris.

 "Spend the night here okay, brother?"

 "Okay"

---

that's it for this chapter guys, what do you think? Please vote and comment :) x