Sequel News and Possible Book Extensions

Given Tradley's current situation in the book and your warm reception to it, I am gonna make a sequel :) I still have a lot ideas for them that I'm sure you will like and besides, I already have planned out the ending of their story but it wouldn't be justified without you guys knowing everything they went through to reach that certain place.

 Brad and Tristan are still both confused as to what they have and there are still a lot of people who will try to get in their way of understanding their relationship with each other. Not only that, life in general is not that great for guys their age , so there are decisions that will be made by the both of them that could potentially destroy everything they have built since they were kids.

 As the story progresses, we'll find out more what it's like to fall in love with someone so hard that you can barely care about what others would think.

 This story also intends to teach the value of friendship,self love and acceptance.

 That's it, I'm excited for the sequel. The title I'm thinking for now is Inexplicable. :) x

---

And yes possible Book extension. You'll find out by the end of the next chapter :)