(6) "Pretend BJ"

Tris felt like Brad's happiness is now up to his hands, and he wanna make sure that his best buddy will forget all his problems right now.

 "So where do you wanna go?" he asked Brad.

 "Anywhere but here"

 "Do you wanna go to a club instead? Did you bring your fake I.D?"

 "No Tris. If we could just chill somewhere else that would be great"

 "Top of the hill?"

 "Sounds good"

 "We should buy beer first Brad"

 "Why don't you just get some back at the house?" Brad then replied.

 "Right" the older boy said as he made a turn back to the house party. "So what happened?" he then asked Brad.  "She was all over me" he replied.

 "Ain't that what she's made of?"

 "Tris, I don't want things to be this way anymore. I'm tired"

 "What do you mean?"

 "Please help me change Tris"

 "I can't , we're basically the same"

 "No we're not" Brad answered just as the car stopped. "Wait here and we'll talk about everything" he replied and ran back to the house, leaving the problematic boy inside the car. As soon as Tris got inside, Victoria was able to catch up to him.

 "Hey" he said and made an awkward smile.

 "Did you see Brad? I just wanna know if I did something wrong to him. He's been avoiding me for the past few days. I saw him earlier with Alexis but then he left her. Tell me Tris, is everything alright with him?"

 "Yes. He's just having a couple of issues right now"

 "Is there a time that he's not" she asked, that got Tristan into thinking. When was the last time Bradley was really happy? Like for real?. Not the kind of happy you get from sex, but the one that you can get from having a peaceful life.

 "There is. Excuse me, I have to go" Tristan then said and left  a miserable Victoria behind.

 ----

 It took a couple of minutes before Tristan was able to go back in the car, bringing 12 cans of beer in a bucket with him. 

 "What took you so long?" Brad asked Tristan.

 "Talked to Victoria. Told her that you're in the mood for a chat"

 "What did she say?"

 "Well. I left her"

 "What about Alexis? Did you see her?"

 "Yes man I did. She;s dancing with another dude. She only wants you for that thing in your pants bro. Nothing more"

"I know that"

 "Okay then. Are you ready for the hills?"

 Brad smiled and then said 'Yes'.

 While the two friends are on their way to the hillside viewpoint, Tristan made a lot of jokes on how Brad as a kid would poop on his pants whenever he sees that Math Teacher who used to scare him a lot.

 "But he was bloody scary" that was Brad's defense.

 "He has a Uni-brow. Brad, you're scared of him because he has a fucking uni-brow"

 "That shit was scary back then Tristan"

 "No it's not"

 "At least I never screamed like a girl" Brad then started teasing Tristan, who screamed so loud when he found a cockroach inside his bag.

 "It's the one thing I'm afraid of. And you fucking put it in"

 "At least that's a cockroach" Brad said and started laughing.

 "Whatever" that's all Tristan answered and they just drove to their destination. After reaching the place, the two brought out all the beers and sat at the hood of the car.

 "So do you wanna tell me now what's bothering you?" Tristan asked.

 "I already told you. I wanna change"

 "You already did. Walking away from Alexis showed a lot of maturity"

"Tris, that's not it. I want a new beginning, a new inspiration, a new view in life"

"How are you gonna get that huh?"

 "I don't so, so please just help me"

 "I don't know how Tris, all I know is that you're more smart and wiser than me"

 "Fine. I will"

 Then the curly haired boy heard footsteps, then spotted lights coming from two flashlights that erupted from the darkness of the forest behind them.

 "Who are those?" he asked and Tris turned around.

 "Shit! Caretakers!"

----

 Tristan and Brad quickly gathered all the beer bottles and threw them inside the car. They tried to drive away but the people are too close and were already able to spot them. "This is not good" Tris said and then added "If they see the beer we might spend more than just a night in jail".

 "Then what are we gonna do?" Brad asked.

 "Something weirdly scandalous" that's the thought that came into Tris's mind and quickly asked Brad to get down on his knees and pretend that he's giving him a blowjob.

 "What? No!"

 "Just do it man!"

 Having no choice, Brad got down on his knees and quickly unzipped Tristan's pants. "Start bobbing your head, they're getting closer. I'll moan" Tris whispered.

 "What are you making me do?"

 "Just fucking do it"

  Brad did so and never felt so humiliated in his entire life.

 "What are you kids doing in here?" one of the two guys asked.

 Tris started moaning loudly and asked the guy why is he disturbing a such perfect scene. It's clear that the guys are embarrassed and disgusted as to what they just saw. They just told Tris and Brad to get it over with and go home. As soon as they left, Brad got up and looked at Tristan.

 "You're good, now wipe away my cum" Tris joked and Brad just punched him in the chest, then went back inside the car.

 "Don't worry I'll let you fuck me some other time!"he then teased the curly haired boy.

 "I'm gonna kill you if you ever make me do that again I swear!!"

--

that's it for this cheeky little chapter, what do you think? :)