(21) "Revelations"

Tristan being the track star that he is,  was able to catch up to Victoria. "Let me go!" Victoria yelled as she tried her best to get away from him. Tris then wrapped his arms around her and lifted her feet off the ground. "Open the goddamn door!" Tris yelled at Brad and so he did. The two brought Victoria back to the building and then looked outside if anyone had seen them.

 "We can explain" Tris said, looking at a very shocked Victoria.

 "Fine. Explain"

 "We are drunk" Tristan uttered and then looked at Brad, signalling him to follow the story and convince Victoria of their alibi.

 "Drunk? Drunk dudes don't go out all the way here and make out with each other. Now let me go" Victoria answered but Brad stopped her from doing so. She looked at him and said "You know what I feel about you Brad. I should have known that it is impossible for you to like me. I wasted a lot of my time being there for you".

 There was a trace of vodka in her breath that Brad immediately got. "Victoria, you're drinking?" Brad asked.

 "None of your business"

 "Victoria please, you can't let anyone know" Tris begged Victoria as she started walking towards the door.

 "Can't let anyone know what? That the two of you like kissing each other as well?"

"Victoria ... please" Brad uttered as he held her hand.

 Tristan's heart is ready to beat right out of his chest. If Victoria tells everybody about what she saw then he and Brad could be over even before they start. Not only that, it will ruin their entire lives.

"Now tell me, which one of you is gay?" she asked. The two exchanged looks, "tell her" Tris whispered to Brad but he doesn't wanna do so.

 "Alright we're -" but even before they could finish what they are about to say, Victoria passed out and fell to the ground. "Oh God what are we gonna do?" Brad asked as he carried Victoria in his arms. "We should bring her to the clinic" Tris replied and so they did.

 The minute we got there, the stay in nurse quickly told us to lay her down on the bed. "What happened to her?" the nurse asked while checking her pulse. "She passed out" Tristan lied and then looked at Brad.

 "Is she drinking? she reeks of nothing but vodka"

 "She is. But please, Meredith you can't tell anyone" Brad answered as he moved close to her, leaving a very confused Tristan behind.

 "She's just drunk?"

 "She never drinks ... she's not a good drinker. I beg you Meredith, please don't" Brad told the nurse in his low sexy voice that he only uses when he wants to seduce a girl to bed. Tristan then got out of the clinic as it became too hard for him to watch. A few minutes after, Brad got out and told Tristan that they should get back to the party.

 "What if Victoria tells everyone?" Tris asked Brad while they are walking at the hallway.

  "She won't. Passed out, probably won't remember  thing. I thought you know that from personal experience?" he then asked Tristan who just brushed off his question.

 "What if the nurse tells?"

 "She won't either"

 "Why?"

 "I promise I'd sleep with her again"

 "Again?"

 "Yeah" Brad answered and just sighed. As soon as the two reached the hallway that leads straight to the exit, Tristan pulled Brad closer to him . Their eyes gazed at each other and just like that, the world seemed to stop once again.

 Tristan leaned in and kissed Brad, this time Brad is kissing him back. "So are we clear now?" Tristan asked but the curly haired lad pushed him away.

 "What?"

 "We have our girlfriends, Tristan we're cheating. And damn, how crazy does this look to you?" he asked the curly haired lad as he walked around with his hands above his head.

 "This is crazy, even I myself still have a hard time accepting it. But if there's one thing I learned these day it's never to run away from what you feel, specially when it's real" Tris answered. Brad stared at him for a moment then rushed to kissed him.

 This time, Brad's the one who took the first step to kiss Tristan.

 "We should go back" Tristan whispered and so they did.

---

Brad's heart is ready to pump right out of his chest the moment they got back at the party. "Alright guys, a few minutes from now we'll be announcing our Senior King and Queen of the night" Mrs. Northbury said through the microphone.

 Tristan then smiled at me before walking away. I looked around for Alexis but couldn't find her. After a few more minutes, I felt the need to drink and so I went to the buffet area to get a cup of fruit punch. "If you're looking for Alexis she's still with her friends" I looked and saw James standing right beside me.

 "Seriously you're gonna kill me if you keep on sneaking up on me like that" I said and he laughed.

 "Are you?"

 "What?" Brad asked nervously.

  "Looking for her"

  "No. I actually wanna get away from her. Like for forever"

  James just laughed again and told me "There's my man" before walking away. I just sighed and continued drinking, only to see Brett approaching me.

 "Be still Brad" I thought to myself after seeing him smile. "How's his lips?" he asked and I almost spilled the juice at him.

 "What?" I asked.

 "Don't act deaf. I know what's happening between  you and Tris" he replied, causing my heart to literally drop.

 "What do you mean?"

 "You two like making out with each other. Don't worry Brad, I won't tell anyone"

 "You better not. Or else I'll kill you"

 "You do know that I made out with him right?"

 "How can you say that?" I asked.

 "I saw you peeking at the window. That's why I kissed him to make you jealous"

 "You're jerk" that's all Brad said as he started walking away. "What would Alexis and your family say?" Brett asked and so I stopped on my track and faced him once again.

 "Do not include them on this or else I swear that will be the last thing you'll do"

 "We'll see" Brett replied while smiling coyly.

---

That's it for this part guys^^ what do you think? please vote and comment :) xx

And so yep, Brett is on full villain mode. 4 chapters left :) yes only 4 chapters for this book.

I will NOT be extending this one since I found a way how to make the sequel longer. Instead, I will be doing an epilogue and a special part right at the end of the book. I will be posting a Q&A style mini chapter where the answers to some of your questions will be found. It will also give you backgrounds on each character that will help you prepare for the beast that is Book Two. That's all for now :)

Stay tuned . Tradley sex really soon.