(5) "Honey, I'm Good"

The cold crisp morning air felt a little too good for Brad as it hits his glorious face. Brad has a slightly better than usual positive outlook in life right now, mainly because his parents weren't fighting for a few weeks already. It's like he's going back to his old self, even though he promised not to. Brad wants to be a little more responsible now that they're a few months away from graduation, he needs it to get away from this place and find a new home. Hopefully, with his closest friends living near him.

 But a little party never killed anybody right?

 "You ready for the party tonight?" Alexis asked Brad as she joined him on the hall. "Yes, are you?" he asked back.

 "Of course, I missed you" she replied and let her fingers trail down his chest, still not caring if others would see.

 "I missed you too" Brad replied and kissed her forehead.

 "That's cute. What are we? Third Graders?"

  "We'll save some for tonight" Brad said and then winked at her. Alexis, the overly sexual she is, just rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Looks like someone wants a taste of your gravy already?" Brad turned around and saw Travis, one of his classmates standing behind him.

 "Apparently"

 "Well then, make sure you join the orgy tonight"

 "The what? Orgy?" his voice became a little too loud and so everyone stared at him. His face then started to turn red and so he just smiled a little and ran away, leaving a very embarrassed Travis behind.

---

Tristan spent the whole day not in school, but at a friend's house readying for a huge senior-only party. He figured out that after all that one absent won't hurt him, and besides his credits are already enough for him to graduate anytime he wants.

  "Where does this go?" she asked Victoria, who surprisingly joined them. "Hang those over at the corner, perfect with the lights" she replied as she put at least 20 packs of potato chips on the table. "Is Brad coming tonight?" she then asked him.

 "Of course, he's 'Mr. Party' remember?"

 "Yeah. I almost forgot" she replied and then smiled. Tristan knows she has a crush on Brad, and is rooting for them to be together. If only he would look at her differently, that would be a little too great.

----

It's past 8:00 pm when people started coming at Raven's home for the senior-only party. Brad came with his dress-to-kill persona, it's impossible for him not to get laid tonight. But that's not what's on his mind right now, he just wants to have fun and leave all the stress from the previous weeks behind.

 "Hey man" Travis greeted him with a pat on his back.

 "Have a good time okay?' he then added and walked away. Travis has always been this weird, but only to Brad.

 "Hey curly, enjoy your time" Raven said as she walked past him.

 "I certainly will" he whispered as soon as he saw his friends gathered at a table where Tris and another guest are playing Beer Pong.

 "Sorry I'm late" he told his best friend.

 "I thought you're gonna be a party foul. Victoria's been looking for you"

 "Why?" Brad asked.

 "I don't know. Wait a second" Tris then said and took one last turn before winning the game. "Beat me some other time" he said and then walked away with Brad.

----

"Do me a favor Brad?"

 "What is it man?"

 "Don't have sex"

 "Why?"

 "Practice Abstinence please" Brad's eyes widened just as his jaw dropped, why is Tristan telling this?. "Again, why?" he asked the taller lad.

 "I read an article about guys ... like us you know. We should at least take a back seat from having sex every now and then. Too much sex can cause damage to our body"

 "Would it hurt you if I say 'I don't care?'."

 "I'm just saying brother. Well, you know at least I tried. Haha, here have a beer" he then said and handed Brad a can to celebrate with him.

 "Underage Drinking?. I like it"

 "Do you wanna party with Kool-Aid?" Tris asked sarcastically. When Brad moved his head from side to side, Tris left him and got on to a makeshift stage to announce a toast and formally announce the start of the party.

----

It's turning out to be exactly what Brad had been told to and expected at the same time. Alexis is all over him once again.

 Brad and the raven haired beauty is inside one of the bathrooms in the huge ass house. "I've been waiting for this" Alexis said , pertaining to his 'meaty submarine'.

 Suddenly, Tristan's words came flooding to his mind. Brad just realized one thing, he forgot his main goal right  now. And that is to be a little more responsible. He stopped Alexis and zipped up his pants. "What are you doing? Do you wanna do it in bed? They're all taken" Alexis asked.

 "This is stupid. I gotta go I'm sorry" he said and walked out of the bathroom.

 "Where the hell are you going?" she then asked and took a hold of his arm. Brad looked around and saw Victoria, and eventually the hurt look on her face. He also forgot that she was looking for him, that she spent the night wanting to talk to him.

 "Definitely not anywhere near you you" Brad replied and then ran out of the house,only to bump into Tristan.

---

 "Hey man are you alright?" he asked Brad.

 "Actually. No"

 "Do you wanna get away from this? Do you want me to drive you home?"

 "No Tris. let's just drive somewhere else. Please?'

 "Okay"

--

guys ... yes Tradley is slowly starting to happen .. what do you think?