(9) "Teenage Dirtbag"

Brad and Tristan along with the rest of their guy friends went out for a Saturday Night fun. Even though the wind is cold and a storm is moving closer, it did not stop them.

 "You sure it's safe to push through?" Caleb, one of their friends asked.

 "Yes man. Don't be a pussy" Brad said and got onto Tristan's car. The rest of the lads followed suit and drove away to a nearby night bar. Each of them showed the bouncer their fake I.D's and got in. Well, except for Connor Ball, who looks a little too young to be 19.

 "How old are you really?" the guy asked. Brad turned around and saw that Connor is already shaking , he's too nervous to talk. He came to rescue his friend's rescue. "He's with me. I'm gonna give you this, just stay quiet" Brad whispered as he handed the bouncer an 'extra tip'. The guy let Connor and he was able to breathe a long sigh of relief.

 "I told you to look mature" Brad whispered to Connor.

 "I'm sorry" he answered helplessly.

 "Did you just bribed the dude?" Tristan asked.

 "Yes" the curly haired boy replied.

 "Brad, you're really my kind of brother" Tristan uttered and the two just laughed. The loud music  greeted the group of young lads as soon as they got inside. "This is amazing" Connor said as he looked around. "Wait guys, before we set our sights on our targets and dance the night away we should first help Connor" Brad said just as they were able to find a vacant booth. 

 "With what?" Caleb asked.

 "Getting laid tonight. I believe it would be his first" Brad replied. Tristan looked at Connor's face and saw he's quite blushing. He wants to protest and tell everyone to just let him be but he knows they won't accept that. He looked at Brad and saw how he got his party mood on, to interfere in it is like breaking a 'bro-code' that the two established a long time ago.

 "Alright let's party!" Brad yelled and the lads started cheering.

---

 Things have changed for Tristan Evans, and as of this day he has no idea as to why it all happened. This time a couple of weeks ago, he's all about enjoying the last few months of being a senior. Screw as many girls as he can, still keep Tricia around and have the most amazing adventure with Brad. He never thought that with just one single incident, the boundaries that those three goals hold are now blurred.

 He knows he's nowhere gay, but for some reason he just can't take him out of his mind. Maybe it's because of what Brad had been through the past few weeks, maybe this feeling is just brotherly concern for him.

 "That's right , Tris. Don't trip out you're being weird" he thought to himself while dancing with a blonde bombshell that he just met a few minutes ago.

 "What's your name again?" he whispered to her ears just as his hand started to roam the insides of her loose dress.

 "Veronica" she whispered back and let him cup his left boob. She wasn't wearing any bra. "Do you wanna get out of here" he whispered to the girl.

 "Of course. Take me anywhere with you" she replied. Tris held her hand as the two started to walk away from the dance floor , opting to get a room on the second floor of the building. He caught a glimpse of Brad with a girl sitting on their booth, looking at him. "This is the right thing , you know that. Distract yourself" Tristan thought to himself while managing to smile at his best friend. The two went upstairs.

----

 The fact that the girl beside Brad is playing with his crotch didn't matter, he has eyes fixed on Tristan who has now left with a girl. The two went upstairs which means they're gonna have sex. "What's happening to you?" Brad asked himself. Lately, he's been feeling weird. All he wants is to be with him. Not romantically or anything gay, just actually be with him.

 "Are you alright?" she asked. He didn't even bother to know her name, he only needs her for sex anyway.

 "Yes. Do you wanna get out of here?"

 "Go home?" the girl asked and he almost laughed. 

 "You serious? Are you a virgin?"

 "What? No!"

 "Then we should have sex right now"

 "Good Idea" the girl replied and smirked at him. Brad then accompanied her as they both purchased a room and went upstairs. He was trying her best to hear any familiar noise from Tristan. Whether it's a moan or a groan, he just needs to know what's happening with him.

 The girl then opened to their room and almost literally dragged Brad inside. She pushed him to the bed and went on to straddle him. Brad closed his eyes and they kissed. His hands roamed over her body while she reached for her belt buckle.

 "I know you're 17" she whispered. Brad opened and his eyes and immediately got up.

 "Woah! what's wrong?" she asked.

 "You know I'm underage. How?"

 "I saw you go to that school. You're still young, I don't mind" she answered and then got up. Only to go down on her knees right in front of him.

 "But you're like 24" he said, looking down at her. The girl has now freed Brad from his pants, and playfully pulled down his boxers ... letting his 'Submarine of Gravy' free.

 "That's alright. I can handle you" she uttered and then winked at him. The next thing Brad knew was she got her whole mouth covering his dick.

 "God" he was moaning. There's no turning back now.

---

Tristan and Veronica now got all of their clothes off, and she is now right above his waist ... sucking on his slight V-Line. Tris's eyes were closed but they were filled with visions. Not of Veronica or any of the pleasure she's giving, but with Brad.

 Flashbacks of their happy times flashed right before his eyes. All throughout the years they shared countless of memorable moments.

 And for the first time ever, he's afraid to lose him. He's afraid to lose him just because he has to go to college. He doesn't wanna see his brother go.

 But something happened, and a mistake that he would probably regret for a long time. Instead of groaning out Veronica's name, he said Brad's.

 "Oh .. Brad" he groaned. The girl froze and quickly got up. That's when Tris snapped back to reality and realized the intensity of what he just did.

"Are you gay?" Veronica asked a visibly stunned Tristan.

--

that's it for this chapter guys, tradley is on the verge of happening :D please vote and comment :) xx