ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴏɴɢ | C.K

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Y/n and Charlie have their own song that they had claimed. When they were hanging out the song plays while on shuffle and they felt a new tension...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

Flashback

8 years old

"Let's play some music," i shouted

"Okay okay. Alexa play some music," charlie said.

Alexa started playing some random music and me and charlie continued making mac and cheese necklaces.

"When's your dad coming back," I asked. "My mom is wondering if he's gonna take me home," i told him.

"Stay over," he yelled in excitement.

"Are you sure? I don't want to if your dad says no," I said. "Yeah of course, he loves you," charlie reassures me.

Alexa started playing 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars.

I squealed. "Oh my gosh I love this song," I shouted. I got up and pulled Charlie up with me to dance. He joined along

"Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something to do.

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry youuu," I sang along the words and Charlie was just smiling and laughing.

He eventually joined in towards the end.

The song ended.

"That was fun," he said. "It's my favorite,@ I told him.

After that day, it became our song.

Flashback ends

14 years old

I was heading over to Charlie's house to do our daily Friday hangouts.

I knocked on the door and got greeted by a familiar curly headed blonde boy. I smiled at his figure.

"Hi Charlie!"

"Hey y/n, come in," he smiled.

I happily end tin and took off my shoes. He took em to his bedroom and everything looked set up perfectly. The fort was made. Food was on a mini table. The TV was on. The led lights were on and it was y/f/c, my favorite! I was so excited to watch the new Wonka movie with charlie!

I sat on his bed and he sat right next to me. "Have you seen the trailer? Cause I have and oh my goodness i'm so excited," i squealed. I've watched every single wonka movie ever made. "Calm down, and yes you made me watch it like ten thousand times," he laughed annoyed.

He started getting the movie playing and it was a comfortable silent. I could do anything and be anywhere with charlie and I'll feel comfortable no matter what situation.

The movie started playing and I was lost in the movie. I payed attention since it started. I didn't realize that halfway through the movie, Charlie stopped paying attention, but payed attention to me instead.

Charlie's POV:

She looked beautiful even in the darkest light possible. She was so entranced with the movie she didn't notice me staring at her so obvious. In fact, I didn't even notice I was staring at her for so long.

I don't think anything could take her attention off the tv.

I was dozing off about to take a nap. You couldn't even pay me to watch movies for this long. I just agreed to watch it cause I like seeing y/n happy. What makes her happy, makes me happy.

Your POV:

the movie just ended and i hear light snoring from beside me. I look over and see charlie asleep. Unbelievable!

I shook him awake and he was still dead asleep. I got an idea.

I got up from the bed and smiled before jumping right on top of him. He jolted up and he screamed like a little girl. I bursted out laughing.

"Gosh, you scream like a girl," i teased. "Shut up," he mumble, shoving me off.

"Were you asleep the entire time," i glared at him. "Maybe," he said. "You missed everything," i shook my head. "You'll be fine," he said.

I hear a faint sound from outside the walls. It sounded like music. It's been playing since the middle of the movie but it gradually grew louder.

I recognized the beat and words. My eyes lit up. "Charlie!!"

"Hm," he responded.

"It's our song playing," i giggled.

"What? Where," he asked.

"Your neighbors?"

He took my hand and I felt a spark growing. It felt abnormal, but good. I got up on the bed on my feet. We were standing in the dark y/f/c room.

"Well, I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go. No one will know, oh, come on girl.

Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we blow...

Shots of patron and it's on, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

and we'll go, go, go, go, go

if you're ready, like i'm ready.."

We were jamming on the bed and laughing from how silly this is. It was just a wholesome moment for us.

The song eventually finished and we collapsed on the bed on each other. Out of breath. I was smiling widely. I rolled over on my stomach to face charlie.

The atmosphere in the room changed and it felt like it was just him and me. I mean it is just him and me here hit like deeper. i guess.

"i've never told you this, but you're so pretty," charlie whispered.

I blushed from his compliment. "Thank you Charlie," i said.

We looked deep into each other's eyes and slowly leaned in.

We kissed.

It felt magical and i felt all butterflies in my stomach.

He pulled away. "I could get used to that," he laughed. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

this one is just full of fluff