ᴀ/ɴ!

hey guys!!

I'm so glad that you guys are reading my bookkk and i'm glad to feed you your nightly scenarios 😃

but i wanted to say that im collecting or like yk saving all of your requests (the people who left them) and i've started working on some and the other half i haven't gotten to but ill be writing through this weekend(?) so requests will be done like next week or sum.

I also want to mention that if you have left a request in any of the comment sections that's not in the requests page/pms/message board then it wont be like 100% i would see them since i may have missed it when looking through my notifs! just fyi.

also id like to mention that if you dont like what im writing then leave? cause its so much easier to scroll then click on a book then proceed to COMMENT many comments. Like I don't like it, you don't like it so save me the time and just don't even click on this! (targeted)

and if you're those people reading this and continuing to dislike this then i will be this(🤏🏻) close to calling you out cause i SEE your comments, votes, and that you added THIS book into your reading list 😋👍🏻 thank you!

anyways thanks for reading this a/n and hope you all have a great day! I love all your lovely comments too!! (don't be silent readers!) I'll be posting two new imagines out today! love youuu🤍