ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴏʏ | W.S

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: It's Walker Scobell's birthday...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

Walker and I have been together for a few months and we haven't seen each other in awhile and his birthday was coming up, so his family reached out to me and said they can pay for a trip for me to pennsylvania to surprise him!

I moved 2 months ago to y/s and he's been busy acting for his new movie, so we haven't had time to see each other.

(y/s - your state)

My parents and i just landed here in the airport and made our way to the luggages. I'll be visiting here for the next month.

I am super excited to see him.

———

"Okay, after you guys do your little reunion stuff, we can head out to have his birthday dinner," heather said.

"Okay! Also, do you know when he's coming," i asked.

"I'm about to go pick him up, so 30 minutes," she said.

I smiled and ran up to his room to set up some decorations.

"Happy Birthday"

I had his gift ready and everything looked perfect.

I set his gifts and those regular balloons on his bed and sat on his desk chair in the meantime on my phone.

———

I hear the garage and that means Walker is here!

I quickly get up and hide behind the door.

I hear talking then running on the stairs then the doorknob was turning.

"Oh my god?"

"Mom, did you do this," he shouted.

"No? Do what," she acted confused.

"Nevermind," he said and closed the door.

He was in front of me. He's gotten taller the last time i saw him. Probably an inch or two?

I sneak behind him and put my hands on his shoulders and he jumped. He screamed like a girl and it made me laugh.

He turned around and it took him a minute to realize and attack me with a hug. A really tight hug. He kept repeating "oh my god."

"WALK I MISSED YOUU"

"Y/N YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU"

He finally let go of me and he was still in awe. "How are you here?! I thought you had tournaments," he exclaimed. "Magic," i laughed.

"I'm so glad you're here," he sighed out. "Happy birthday, walk," i hugged him again.

"Thank you, i think i'm gonna pass out bro," he laughed.

"I can't wait to spend time with you," i said. "How long are you here for," he asked. "A month," i replied. "That's like so little," he whined. "We can do everything possible within this month," i smiled.

He took a seat on his bed and looked at the gifts.

"You can open them after the dinner," i said. "But-"

"Nope"

———

We arrived at this small fancy restaurant. It looked really nice and it was like dim inside.