ᴅᴍꜱ | W.S

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Walker talks about his celebrity crush on an interview and y/n happens to be watching it, so she shoots her shot...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

"So we have Walker Scobell here with us today!"

The tv was playing and i come across this youtube video that had an interview with Walker. It was posted two days ago.

He is playing in the new Percy Jackson series and i thought he was absolutely gorgeous. I've watched his first movie Adam Project and he was adorable.

He's the same age as me, surprisingly cause he looked older. Like 15 or something.

"What is the PJO cast like," the lady asked walker. "well they're amazing, leah has a great personality and aryan is so nice," he smiled. "What were you thinking about in that fight with Clarisse," she added. "Oh my god, she's so good at acting, but sometimes i don't even know if she is acting. When she looked at me i thought she really wanted to kill me especially when i broke her spear," walker admired. The lady laughed, "did you think you were going to get cast as percy or someone else," she said. "Well, i auditioned without thinking i was, but they told me that when they heard me that they knew i was going to be percy," he answered.

"What do you think percy would like to eat as a snack," the lady laughed. "probably cheese," he joined in laughing.

ding

I hear the oven beeped. My cake should be done. I get up from the couch and went to my kitchen. I turned off the oven and grabbed my mittens.

It smelled delicious. I grabbed my icing and decorations to set on the table.

I was minding my business for a couple minutes until i heard my name. Who would be calling my name? My parents were out with Jana for her gymnastics practice. I went to my living room and see no one. Just the tv playing. That's weird. Maybe i'm hallucinating. I'm getting pretty old. I have back problem... now hearing?

I turned on my heel to go back to the kitchen and i heard my name again. So i turned back around.

"Yeah, i think y/n y/l/n is an incredible actress and she's incredibly pretty," i hear walker say. Me? I mean that is my name. That's probably what i heard. I'm actually so stupid. I sit on the couch, forgetting about decorating the cake.

"She played in deadpool 2, and she blew my mind, and till to this day," he said.

(just make yourself a character 😭)

"Yes, shes played in a bunch of movies and she nails them every single time," the lady smiled.

Oh my gosh, i feel so loved. I mentally giggle.

"So would you say she's your celebrity crush," the lady asked eager to know the answer just by her face.

My eyes widen.

"I guess you could say that," walker laughed.

"Did you know that she's 2009," the lady points out. Walker eyes widen and he had his arms resting on the armrest but now they're bent pushing him to the end of his chair. "No way! You're kidding," walker says in disbelief. "I'm not kidding," the lady laughed.

I turn off the tv. I'm walker's celebrity crush. Me?? Holy crap. I mean we follow each other on social media but never really met or talked. Am i dreaming? I need a distraction.

———

I am laying on my bed. I finished my cake a couple minutes ago and i'm just on my phone. I was scrolling on tiktok.

Ever since i watched half of that interview, edits kept popping up with walker and walker and me. Which didn't surprise me as much but still. I liked every single one of them cause who wouldn't.

I came across this one video and it was a soft edit of me and walker to the sound lover. It was really cute. I saw the caption and it said, "Need them to meet."

I saw the comments and it was filled with what if we actually talked or whatever. It brought up an idea in my dull head.

I closed out of tiktok and opened up instagram and searched up walker.

walker.scobell

I went to messages and DMed him. Just a simple hi. I closed out immediately cause what if he doesn't answer. That's embarrassing.

———

20 minutes have passed and i didn't see a message back from walker. Maybe i shouldn't have been so bold. It was just in the moment. I should go delete it.

I went back onto instagram and went to go delete my message.

I clicked on his profile and clicked on message. To my surprise there had been a message. 15 minutes ago.

Oops. I forgot about do not disturb.

y/n.y/l/n09
hi walker!!

walker.scobell
hi y/n what's up!

y/n.y/l/n09
i was js on tiktok lol

walker.scobell
understandable

i was just eating a snack

y/n.y/l/n09
cheese?

walker.scobell
that was a random guess? 😭

y/n.y/l/n09
i wonder where i got it from 🤔

walker.scobell
....

YOU WATCHED IT??

ERASE IT OUT OF YOUR MIND

y/n.y/l/n09
LMAO YES BUT ITS OKAY

walker.scobell
is this why you messaged me

y/n.y/l/n09
i wanted to for awhile but never did.  After i watched that interview i had motivation

walker.scobell
did you watch the entire thing

y/n.y/l/n09
nope just a bit of it

walker.scobell
good.

y/n.y/l/n09
good? should i watch the entire thing?

walker.scobell
NO PLEASE

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹