ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ | W.S

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Walker misses y/n so they spend the day together...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

requested by @milesfairchild4527

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

walker🦇
i'm watching the sunset rn

it reminds me of you

me
walker..

is this your way of telling me you want me to come over

walker🦇
is it working?

i also miss you

a lot

me
i'll be there🤍

———

I knock on his front door and wait.

Someone opened the door and it was leena. "Hi y/n," she greeted with a welcoming smile. "Hi leena," i exclaimed. "Here for walker," she asked knowing the answer.

I nodded.

"WALKER YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!"

I laughed from the statement.

She let me in and closed the door behind us. I what walker scrambling around in his room and running down the stairs.

"Hey y/n, come on," he guided me to his room. I waved bye to leena.

———

We were just chilling on his bed listening to music, obviously sharing airpods. We were just listening to random playlists.

He was showing me a cool collection of his things that he took from sets.

He would randomly attack me with a hug and end up cuddling for several minutes before going back to doing whatever.

———

We ended up making a fort with blankets and pillows in his room. I think it went well after it fell after five times!

We are in the fort playing board games and card games and let's just say no one can beat me in uno. But he wouldn't let me hear the end of it when he won in tapple.

"Oh my gosh, walker i'm literally..." having my hands in a circle and spinning around. "A moon," he questions. "Bro! Timer is up. It was a ballerina," i palm my forehead. "That was not a ballerina," he scoffed. "It so was," i laughed.

"Here, my turn," he gave me the phone and i put it against my forehead. He started acting like a weirdo. He pretended to put something over his neck and started scooping his hands up and stirring air. "Cooking," i asked. He looked at me to add on or continue. I have no idea. He starts stirring more aggressively. I laughed, "ooh! what's that word," i said frustrated. He starts laughing but holding it in.

"A CHEF!!"

He nods excitedly. "Yes you got it," he laughed.

There was a knock on his door. "Hey kiddos," his mom opened the door. "I got you guys some gingerbread house kits, if you guys want," she said.

Walker and I looked at each other before rushing up towards his mom. We took the bags and thanks her and went downstairs to the dinner table.

We took out the houses and candies and icing.

"Competition?"

"Bet."

"No time or time," i asked. "No time," he smiled evilly.

———

"Okay, mine is so much better," he crossed his arms. "Nah, mine tops," i retorted.

"Your curling is about to fall off and who knows how that's possible cause it came built," he exclaimed. "Well at least i have a door for santa," i argued back. "that's the chimney's purpose," he said. I was about to add on but he held up his finger and got on his phone. BITC-

"You-"

"uh!" he emphasized his finger.

This boy.

I hear a ding on my phone and check the notification.

He posted both our houses on his insta story with a poll.

"They love me so they'll vote for me, walker," i told him.

"They wouldn't lie," he huffed.

———

We were back in his room and he had went on fortnite a little bit. I can't wait for fortnite's downfall.

I saw a tiktok that i wanted to do with walker. I pulled his chair away from the computer.

"hey!"

"can we do this," i showed him the tiktok.

It was the, "cause that's my best friend finna, she finna. ooh, go best friend."

He thinks about it. He literally starts humming and thinking out loud if she should or not.

"Okay!"

I jumped up and i went first.

Then he went.

We looked back at the video as it replays and he ate with the camera work. "We devoured this," he said. I laugh, "we definitely did."

I hit post.

———

"You're so fun to be with," i said as me and him are currently on the grass looking up at the stars.

"You're alright," he said. I turn my head at him about to hit him. "I'm joking, y/n," he laughed.

"As long as i'm with you, then it's fun. It doesn't matter what we could be doing. We could be cleaning the entire house and i'll still have fun with you," he told me.

"you remind me of the stars in the sky. No matter what the time of the day, you're still there," he chuckles.

"You remind me of... the night sky. It suits you. Also, cause i'm always with you," i laugh.

"Yeah, i don't plan on going away from you," he added. He was about to continue but we heard the front door open.

"Come in, dinner is ready," his mom shouted.

Walker rolled on his stomach. "Mom! you're ruining my flirting skills," he groaned. She just laughed and shut the door.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹