ʜɪᴍ? | W.S

ABOUT: Y/n takes her friends to the school lacrosse game because they're curious who her talking stage was...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

"He's super sweet, guys. Just trust me," I tell them. "yeah... okay. You said that about the last person you liked and..." she trails off.

That was rough. The last person i liked i found out he liked younger girls... like two grades under or something.

(real events with bella)

"he's not like that! We talk like almost every day," i try to persuade her. Reagan is an interesting person. I don't know how we became friends honestly.

"Just because he gave you his jersey to wear doesn't mean anything," she crosses her arm.

He gave me his jersey earlier today. I was so happy.

I grab the jersey off my bed and put it jersey over me. It fits perfectly. I feel myself smile really hard.

"Ray, I think he's fine. See how happy he makes y/n? You just need to trust her," Taylor tells Reagan.

"I trust her, not him. I've never seen him around school," she remarks. "you don't notice anyone at school," taylor retorts.

"Don't like him, like him.. i don't care. Just hear me out and act happy," i say.

"i am happy, but the last time you dated someone they-"

"the past is the past," taylor exclaims.

"i'm just looking out," reagan shrugs.

———

We took a seat at the bleachers. The game was about to start.

"want to go buy some concessions before," taylor asks.

"yeah sure. I'll come," both me and reagan get up from our seats and follow taylor down the steps.

We make our way towards the little stand with the snacks and drinks.

"Could I get... popcorn," i ask the lady running the thing.

She goes to grab the popcorn from behind her.

"Here you go, a dollar please," she says. I hand her the dollar and Taylor went after.

———

The players were running across the field. It was kind of interesting, but i didn't understand what was happening.

"And there goes Walker Scobell.. #9 who just fell face flat on the ground. Yikes," i hear a kid say in front of me.

I look up and there he was. Getting up from the ground.

"That's him," i point at walker for Reagan and Taylor to see.

"Him? The one that fell out of no where," reagan looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

I smile and nod, "he's so cute."

Reagan stays quiet.

"He seems quite the character," taylor smiles, "choose who your heart desires."

I look back at walker who is running past the other boys with the ball in his mesh.

Some other guy knock the ball out, so he loses his ball and now they're running back to the other side. Our side.

It was a slow game to be honest. It's currently 4-3.

One of the defense people near the goal throws the ball out forward to one of our teammates and then it got passed to walker.

He was running and was close to shooting the ball. He looks up at the bleacher and his eyes lock with mine. He smiles at me and motions his eyes toward the goal and back at me then back at the goal.

Please don't tell me what he's about to do.

He smirks up at me and shoots the ball.

The ball flies all the way upwards. No where near the goal.

I cover my face with my hands.

I hear Reagan laugh. She must've saw the interaction. So was Taylor. She was giggling.

"That's your man?"

"Shut up, he's trying,"

"We support you, y/n," taylor stifles a laugh.

Walker makes a cringe face with his mouth open. He said something but i obviously couldn't hear that. One of his teammates pats his back.

The ball was thrown back onto the field.

"you got this," i mumble to myself.

They had no possession, but they gained it at the last minute. The time was going fast.

One of the players tosses a long ball to walker. They were all near the goal, so all he needs is a good aim. And strategy.

Please don't look at me.

He quickly throws the ball into the goal.

Thank God. If he missed who knows how much Reagan would laugh at me again.

———

"Y/n!"

Walker runs up to me. I look at him and smile.

I was down by the track with him.

"I'm so glad you're here," he smiles.

"same! I brought my friends here too. They were curious about you," i tell him.

"you told them about me," he asks.

"yeah, hope you don't mind. They wouldn't stop bugging me about it," i laugh.

"nah, it's fine. I'd do it too. I think my whole teams knows anyways. I never shut up about you," he pulls me in a gentle side hug.

"can we go now," i hear reagan shout.

I roll my eyes and when i look at her i see taylor dragging her away.

"i think i need new friends," i sigh. It was a joke. I love them.

"they seem nice," he smiles at me.

"they said the same thing," i smile even if i don't actually know what their opinions are. But who cares. He's literally a dream.

"hey, you wanna come over today," he asks me.

"yeah, why not," i smile.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

if you question about how lacrosse is the only sports that's been used so much then sorry.. it's just a coincidence. Cause it was a request last time and this is like the only known school sport that i know of that walker played.

also i have like two not so happy ish requests so im trying to make happier ones before i do those!