ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ | A.R

ABOUT: Adam and Y/n have their differences but you know what they say, "opposites attract." Even if there's major differences...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

Adam and Y/n were sitting at a bench table at the park. They were eating mcdonald's. A little kid date. Nothing serious. Nothing can go wrong with mcdonald's... besides their ice cream machine.

"Strawberry, seriously?"

Y/n glares up at adam. "yes, strawberry. I love strawberries," she huffs.

"why not vanilla? Who even likes them besides you," adam cringes.

"shut up, you cone head," y/n sips on her milkshake, "i also do love vanilla."

"so does everyone else who has taste," he says.

"but i love strawberries more," y/n smiles.

"But strawberries don't belong on ice cream, it's unnatural. How are you going to have two things that are supposed to be delicious and turn it into trash," he emphasizes.

"strawberries are good with so much things. Just like how pineapple belongs on pizza," y/n smiles even more. She knew she was getting on his nerves.

"You've gone too far! Pineapples don't belong on pizza! What's next, are you going to eat your sushi with a spoon? You eat sushi with chopsticks, everyone knows that," he sighs disappointed.

"good thing i eat sushi with a fork," she laughs.

Adam looks at her in a judging manner. He was giving her a death glare at the highest degree. "you know what, never mind. I'm not going to bother anymore," he says.

"want to try my strawberry ice cream," she holds up her cone to his face. He backs his head away. "no, i don't," he says, a bit too loud.

"come on... it's not that bad. What about my strawberry milkshake," she holds her cup up after placing the cone down.

"i don't want it! don't even do that, y/n! I don't like disgusting things," he pretends to puke. He was being so dramatic.

"fine, your loss," she continues to eat her desserts.

"my loss?! that is not my loss. I'm not missing out on anything that could take normal and good flavors and combine them to be the worst combination ever," he scrubbed his face as he watched you eat your strawberry ice cream.

"you're so dramatic. strawberry ice cream isn't trash," she shakes her head.

"it absolutely is. you need some help," he says.

"you're actually so picky, adam," she tells him.

"Picky eater?" adam replied, offended by her words, "I'm not a picky eater. I just don't like things that are wrong. Like how pineapple doesn't belong on pizza, sushi needs to be eaten with chopsticks and strawberry doesn't belong on ice cream!"

"what? so youre also saying that ranch doesn't belong with pizza too," y/n raises an eyebrow.

"holy moly, do you even have ANY TASTE," Adam rolled his eyes. Yes, he was saying that. "Ranch does not belong on pizza. Anyone who likes that is a weirdo."

"ranch is good with sooooo many things. And i'm not a weirdo. Even if i was then you're dating a weirdo, so it makes you a weirdo," she crosses her arms.

"you're so lucky i really like you," he sighs.

"great! we're on the same page for once," y/n kisses adam's cheeks. Adam just scoffs and continues drinking his vanilla milkshake.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

a lil short bickering cute imagine for adam because i haven't write anything for him in so long

i honestly would see adam being a lowkey picky eater

ngl i didn't think i was gonna finish this and it would be stuck in drafts