ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜ | P.J

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: On the quest, Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and Y/n have to go in the Athenian temple to be safe for now...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

(literally episode 4 setting while they get chased and the arch. I just wanted to write an episode. Let's just say you and annabeth are sisters here.)

———

The animal started grunting and whimpering. We all looked towards the bag like thing. The mystery lady went and kneeled down to it.

"Yes, sweetheart. I know, I know. You're impatient," the lady said creepily.

This so weird.

I looked between the three of my friends, weirdly. "What is happening?" I mouthed to Percy, who was sat beside me. He shrugged.

The animal started snarling. "Oh! But we're almost there," she added. "This isn't your fault. But sadly, you're going to have to bear the burden of your parents' mistakes today," she sat on the table beside ours.

"Listen lady...I don't know who you are, but I think I know what you are. We've run across a few monsters like you and we've sent them all packing.

She scoffed, "Monsters like me? Well of course monsters like me. They were my children.

We all looked at each other. "Children? What does that mean," percy questions. "The mother of monsters.." grover said. "Echidna," I clarified. The lady chuckles as the monster began to growl.

———

She finished rambling on about monsters. Not that i was listening very much. However, i did listen to that zipper unzipping and did not like that.

A long thing came straight out and it went straight to percy making him fall back on me. I gasped, "Oh my gods!"

Right after that, Annabeth jumped out with a dagger and stabbed the thing.

"No, sweetheart!"

She looked at us as we ran.

"Hey! You stop!"

"Stop!"

———

"COME BACK HERE AND OPEN THIS DOOR!"

The officers were yelling as we had trapped them on the other side of the door.

Annabeth was coming towards us as Grover had pulled something out of Percy.

"What is that," annabeth questioned. "a stinger," grover said looking at the long thing. "Grover, do you know what kind of monster has one of those," annabeth looked at him. "I don't know, nothing good probably," grover shook his head.

"Do you feel okay," i asked percy, putting my hand on his shoulder. "I think so, why? Do you think it's poisonous or something," his tone sounded worried.

"I'm not sure, come on," grover said as the officers were continuing to shout.

"We gotta move," annabeth rushes us.

———

"Why isn't it still chasing us," percy asked. "Echidna said whatever she was hiding in that carrier, it's young. It won't venture too far from her mother. She's learning to hunt... and this seems like the hunting part," annabeth explained. I wish i was that smart, dang.