ʟᴏᴛᴜꜱ ᴄᴀꜱɪɴᴏ | P.J

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and Y/n go to the Lotus Casino to find Hermes, but there's some obstacles...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

(this is not connected to the "the arch" chapter, i'll try to steer away from percabeth in this 😞)

———

"There. I've got a signal. Toss it, Percy," Annabeth told him. "I mean it should work... my mother wouldnt just leave us hanging," i spoke up.

"Unless you did something embarrassing," Percy refers to athena, then tosses the coin. Annabeth shoved him slightly.

"Okay, this will never stop being weird," he said. "If you want the gods' attention, you have to pay for it. Oh, Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering. Okay, show me Camp Half-Blood. Chiron's office," annabeth huffs.

"Luke?"

Luke's figure turned to us, "Annabeth? Y/n? Percy? Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. we're fine.. Where's chiron?"

"Chiron's holding camp together with both hands. Everyone thinks we're going to war, so the cabins are taking sides. Please tell me you're calling with good news," he told us.

"We know who stole the bolt," percy speaks up.

"How do you know," Luke questions.

"We ran into Ares, and Grover got him talking and realized Ares knew who the thief was but was covering for them. So, who would Ares cover for other than..." percy drags on.

"His favorite daughter. Clarisse is the lightning thief," he nods.

"Chiron's gotta arrest her, find out what she knows. There's more to this than just the bolt, something bigger. Don't ask me how I know, you just gotta trust me," percy told him.

"Okay, I'm on it. So, Ares, huh? What was that like," he chuckles.

"Well... compared to the Chimera on Monday and Medusa on Sunday, could have been a lot worse," percy said. "Medusa was Saturday," i told him. "I thought Sunday," he remarked. "No monsters on Sunday. Monday, you died in the river," i informed him. "Right. So, Medusa on Saturday," he said.

"Guys, what is this," luke asks.

"What?"

"What?"

"When did you turn into an old married couple," he said, making my eyes widen.

"Not to change the subject, but I'm gonna. We could use your advice on something. We're headed to Las Vegas to find your dad..."

Annabeth moves the pieces disconnecting the signal.

"What was that about," percy look over to annabeth. "You can't ask Luke about his dad," annabeth tells him.

"Well, now I certainly can't," percy mutters. I lowkey giggled at that.

"If you tell him we're going to see Hermes, he's gonna try to talk us out of it. We don't need that right now," annabeth said.

"They don't get along," i asked. "...at all," she shakes her head.

———

We were on the side, watching the animals disturb the people and their cars.